Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Oops, looks like you were not able to keep up. You changed your tune again lol.

This is a good learning experience for you.

You're welcome.

Never changed a thing.

If not too dim then explain what point has been changed? Wont hold my breath.

Same point all along.

Apology accepted.

aaron101

Thought as much. Cant say how 'changed tune'.

You know you couldnt keep up got it wrong now just keep repeating same line.

Apology accepted.

You couldn't keep up just bringing up the same Leicester line? lol

You can recover from the embarrassment though.

aaron101

You brought up Leicester more than me.

Again you cant back up anything you say and back tracking.

Apology accepted.

Because you couldn't back your argument lol. Arguing and only bringing up one team? lol Nice try though. Why would I back anything up when you're the one who's trying to prove that Spanish teams have not dominated the English teams for the past few years?

JamDav1982

Because you couldn't back your argument lol. Arguing and only bringing up one team? lol Nice try though. Why would I back anything up when you're the one who's trying to prove that Spanish teams have not dominated the English teams for the past few years?

What argument could not be backed up?

You keep saying same shit like that then can back it up.

No idea what you are on about as I said.

Never argued once that Spanish teams dont have a better overall record.... infact I clearly said opposite you just seem a bit too dim to keep up.

aaron101

What argument could not be backed up?

You keep saying same shit like that then can back it up.

No idea what you are on about as I said.

Hahahaha there you go. You just couldn't keep up. It wasn't even me who said that in the first place, it was serghei LOL. I kept bringing it up because you couldn't comprehend and respond to it properly lol.

Don't worry, I accept your apology.

JamDav1982

Hahahaha there you go. You just couldn't keep up. It wasn't even me who said that in the first place, it was serghei LOL. I kept bringing it up because you couldn't comprehend and respond to it properly lol.

Don't worry, I accept your apology.

I am fully aware Serghi was who I responded to at first.

Nah you just are too dim to get it.

Read back and never claimed once EPL teams have better record. Clearly say La Liga teams do but from there outwith the big teams who have been better than everyone going for most part there is not much 'dicking'.

All there just go back and see if can keep up second time round.

Apology accepted.

aaron101

I am fully aware Serghi was who I responded to at first.

Nah you just are too dim to get it.

Read back and never claimed once EPL teams have better record. Clearly say La Liga teams do but from there outwith the big teams who have been better than everyone going for most part there is not much 'dicking'.

All there just go back and see if can keep up second time round.

Apology accepted.

Lol trying to explain again. Big teams, you didn't even brought up Europa league (Bilbao & Sevilla) You suddenly remembered after I mentioned them. Even Serghei knows your bullshit.

I won't argue with you anymore. Arguing with an idiot is pointless. You will only drag me to your level and beat me with your experience lol.

You are very much welcome.

JamDav1982

Lol trying to explain again. Big teams, you didn't even brought up Europa league (Bilbao & Sevilla) You suddenly remembered after I mentioned them. Even Serghei knows your bullshit.

I won't argue with you anymore. Arguing with an idiot is pointless. You will only drag me to your level and beat me with your experience lol.

You are very much welcome.

What makes you think forgot Bilbao or Sevilla ties? Or what relevance do you in your dim ways think they have?

You are a moron who did not even understand what was being discussed.

Apology accepted.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Arsenal interested in N'Nonzi.. Would fit great.. they haven't had a consistent CDM for years.. Xhaka is a joke too.

Home of Barca Fans