Antoine Griezmann

Joan

Kane is not like Gerd Muller who just sits in the box waiting for balls.

He's like Suarez and makes run behind the defenders so Messi can feed him.

Kane can play on the break and he's brilliant at link up play.

He also has a decent workrate and if needed he can get back to defend.

Kane and Ibra aren't similar, Ibra is much more static than Kane which is the main reason one has flopped in Europe and the other scores almost every match in CL.

Since Kane is impossible, do you have any other suggestions?

You first said Lewa, Higuain, Firmino, Kane... now you suggest Kane for his passing and link-up play.

Or Lewa and Higuain are also great passers?

JamDav1982

You first said Lewa, Higuain, Firmino, Kane... now you suggest Kane for his passing and link-up play.

He doesnt watch much of Kane.

Fairly clear.

Thinks Kane is some kind of hard pressing, mobile, player who is a sublime passer and runs in behind defences.

Basically anything claim Barca needs just blindly claims Kane does it.

Stoichkov1

Or Lewa and Higuain are also great passers?

The main reason I would sign Kane is that he's young while the others are 30 years old or more.

Higuain is decent at passing while Lewa is rubbish at it but I've no doubt that Kane is the best passer among strikers.

JamDav1982

The main reason I would sign Kane is that he's young while the others are 30 years old or more.

Higuain is decent at passing while Lewa is rubbish at it but I've no doubt that Kane is the best passer among strikers.

He isnt the best passer and you cant claim 'would sign Kane' when impossible to.

Stoichkov1

He doesnt watch much of Kane.

Fairly clear.

Thinks Kane is some kind of hard pressing, mobile, player who is a sublime passer and runs in behind defences.

Basically anything claim Barca needs just blindly claims Kane does it.

And you think Kane is like Ibra and someone who just sits in the penalty box waiting for tap ins.

Kane is hard pressing just like every other Tottenham player, he's mobile and he's definitely the best passer among striker.

The fact that you're comparing Kane to someone as static as Ibra shows how clueless you are.

JamDav1982

And you think Kane is like Ibra and someone who just sits in the penalty box waiting for tap ins.

Kane is hard pressing just like every other Tottenham player, he's mobile and he's definitely the best passer among striker.

The fact that you're comparing Kane to someone as static as Ibra shows how clueless you are.

Haha have you ever watched Ibra?

Yet another way off claim that he was some kind of penalty box players that waits for tap ins.... gets worse.

Go watch a few videos of Ibra before spouting nonsense.

You barely watch Kane and claim he can do it all at a high level.

The fact you mention Higuain and admit dont watch other players you 'want BArca to sign' says it all.

Joan

Griezmann is a better passer and more mobile.

We can't get Kane. Any other suggestions?

Stoichkov1

Haha have you ever watched Ibra?

Yet another way off claim that he was some kind of penalty box players that waits for tap ins.... gets worse.

Go watch a few videos of Ibra before spouting nonsense.

You barely watch Kane and claim he can do it all at a high level.

The fact you mention Higuain and admit dont watch other players you 'want BArca to sign' says it all.

Yes I did.

Never said that Ibra is a penalty box player that waits for tap ins, I said that you think that about Kane.

I mention Higuain because he's a striker and I watched every player I mentioned apart from Firmino.

Griezmann is a better passer and more mobile.

We can't get Kane. Any other suggestions?

Cavani.

JamDav1982

Who you just claimed is 'awful at passing the ball'.

You just pick one random name to mention after the next.

So far been Higauin.... who you dont actually want, Firmino... who you dont watch, Kane.... who bizarely claim to be great at everything and Cavani who said is 'awful at passing' compared to likes of Kane.

Stoichkov1

Even worse, I'd argue.

Saying that as a Barca fan, that tells you something.

Yes he's awful compared to Kane.

I mentioned random names because who I want to replace Suarez is a fucking striker, and Higuain, Lewandowki, Cavani and Kane are all strikers.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans