Lliga | Round 37: Levante - FC Barcelona 5-4

eaman

This would be alot harder to take if it happened during guardiolas time in charge. At least they were a great team

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I agree. But undefeated season could have been as an "bandadge" on an open cut. Now if RM wins third CL they will laugh again.

I think after Supercopa defeats Double is a great thing. But all in all this season is a bittersweat one.

Double is a great thing. But Roma game is a disgrace and Levante game shows that after spending 300-350m or God knows how much... At the end... Levante gets five. I mean no dissrespect, but f Levante.

This club needs to realy think about years without Messi. What they want. To sink or to stay on top. If the latter... Then get some gripp.

I agree. I love Messi and the old guards such as Busquets and Pique etc. but I am really looking forward to the day they are gone and we have a bunch of newer, fresher and albeit inferior players who have fire, desire and motivations and give their best to win every game.

El Flaco

Achieving that record or not, this season will forever be remembered by the humiliating defeat at the hands of AS Roma and the fashion we crashed out of the CL more than anything else. Having that record does nothing to make me feel better about this season.

Yup.

Sporting wise, our 12/13 season is overshadowed for that 7-up against Bayern Munchen & losing Thiago despite winning LaLiga with 100 points.

Demog

What was "Messi" rested for??? Unless he's injured/unwell what possible reason is there not to play him? It's not like Barca had anything left to play for except for the unbeaten record....

shadows

What was "Messi" rested for??? Unless he's injured/unwell what possible reason is there not to play him? It's not like Barca had anything left to play for except for the unbeaten record....

well...wait for it........the South African friendly lol

serghei

Last season Deportivo and Malaga beat us and denied us a La Liga title. This season they were relegated. Now Levante deny us an unbeaten title. Putting money on them getting relegated next season.

Givenchy

this unbeaten record really isn't that impressive if you watch our season game by game.. the amount of luck we've had this season is unbelievable. even in this match near the end that huge miss from Levante :lol: I was saying to myself at the time 'here we go, last minute equalizer coming' too bad the luck ran out this time. its sad to not have that invincible record in the history books but Barca have looked anything but unbeatable for the majority of this season

Coutinho is going to be a huge player for us next season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree. But undefeated season could have been as an "bandadge" on an open cut. Now if RM wins third CL they will laugh again.

I think after Supercopa defeats Double is a great thing. But all in all this season is a bittersweat one.

Double is a great thing. But Roma game is a disgrace and Levante game shows that after spending 300-350m or God knows how much... At the end... Levante gets five. I mean no dissrespect, but f Levante.

This club needs to realy think about years without Messi. What they want. To sink or to stay on top. If the latter... Then get some gripp.

The club need to build the team around the midfield and FBs again. Messi should only be the cherry on the top. Right now Messi is papering over all their cracks.

Joan

The club need to build the team around the midfield and FBs again. Messi should only be the cherry on the top. Right now Messi is papering over all their cracks.

Sadly, FBs and the midfields, which used to be the main force are now bellow average.

Icarium

Lifestealer
No one will remember we won the double other than barca fans. Losing the invincible run and getting knocked out of CL the way we did. It is a fucking embarrassment.

EdmondDantes

Crazy game. Awful way to end the hope for an invincible league campaign but fuck it, we won the double.

And at least it didn't end 5-1 like I feared it would have 5 minutes into the second half.

TrueCule

What is Valverde's excuse? And why did Messi stay at home - or is he already off to South Africa?

Messi needs to prepare for the WC. WC now is priority. The double is secured, so I guess it's time for Leo to focus on the World cup. I don't blame him tbh, I totally understand his decision and I want him to do well with Argentina. He deserves the WC this year.

Home of Barca Fans