Lliga | Round 33: Celta Vigo FC Barcelona 2-2

Ritchie

At least we know where the priorities lie under Valverde. Copa Del Ray is the club's main target, followed by La Liga. CL isn't to be taken seriously.

We won't rest anyone in between a CL tie, despite the league being won, but will rest EVERYONE for the useless Copa Del Ray. A tournament we persistently tire ourselves out in every Jan and Feb to the detriment of CL.

Valverde is just trolling us at this point. Only pride left is an unbeaten league season and the Copa is just a bonus. Fortunately we scraped a draw.

BBZ8800

I really don't get this obssession with a fckn Cdr.

Ev didn't rest players for Chelsea and Roma, but he is resting the whole team before a Cdr final.

I am not trolling now.
Something is very strange with priorities in our club.

Real is winning CLs.
We are winning Cdrs.
I guess that our board will again think that we had a more successful season (if Real wins another Cl).

This is beyond crazy.

sickstar

I was ready to lose this game.

EV should've done like this before facing Roma. He was too afraid at the time. Although, we may lose or draw at that time (if i'm not mistaken the game before Roma was when Messi score hattrick). Hell, Roma lose to fiorentina before facing us.

Ritchie

Ev didn't rest players for Chelsea and Roma, but he is resting the whole team before a Cdr final.

I am not trolling now.

Real is winning CLs.
We are winning Cdrs.
I guess that our board will again think that we had a more successful season (if Real wins another Cl).

This is beyond crazy.

Deserves sacking for that alone. Absolute lunacy. He's fucking clueless.

Easy home game before Roma - full strength team.

One of the tougher league away games before Copa when closing in on unbeaten league season and out the CL - rest everyone.

The man has no logical thought in his brain.

Kul_z

Its kinda funny watching us knowing that we wont lose because of the german octopus, in some wierd way. Still, got to feel sorry for messi because his view on the field is on bunch of mediocre players wearing same shirt as him

jairzinho

I am not trolling now.

Real is winning CLs.
We are winning Cdrs.

This is beyond crazy.

This is a personal milestone for EV.
The League and Cup double has always been his priority, his rotations would show that.

Ritchie

This is a personal milestone for EV.
The League and Cup double has always been his priority, his rotations would show that.

The league was done weeks ago and he still wouldn't rest anyone a week or two ago for CL. Yet he sacrificed our unbeaten league season (luckily managed a draw) for the Copa Del Ray resting a whole team.

jairzinho

I would also add that he is obsessed with the unbeaten record.

Playing Messi and especially Iniesta against Leganes was unnecessary given the lead we have.

Home of Barca Fans