Josep Maria Bartomeu

BarçaBarça

You brought some names either not in the market or not suitable for Barcelona. This is not that hard really, there are many good managers and Cruyff's disciples could be avaiavlbe if we acted fast. By fast I mean at the end of the season.

And would you be sure that they could deliver CL+the league or just one of the two while playing more controlled and tiki-taka?
I took the biggest names, because they could give the biggest assurance for CL-success, but as we see - there is no guarantees even there.

JamDav1982

You brought some names either not in the market or not suitable for Barcelona. This is not that hard really, there are many good managers and Cruyff's disciples could be avaiavlbe if we acted fast. By fast I mean at the end of the season.

While you bring no names whatsoever. Nice one.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
While everyone are worried about Real Madrid's last minute penalty win tonight, I'm still waiting for some news or reaction from the board.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What are you expecting?

Just news or a tidbit about their thought process right now. Are they worried, do they think the squad need further improvement, are they content with the squad and results. Nothing more than that tbh.

Not expecting any shocking news.

JamDav1982

Just news or a tidbit about their thought process right now. Are they worried, do they think the squad need further improvement, are they content with the squad and results. Nothing more than that tbh.

Not expecting any shocking news.

There is no chance whatsoever they will come out with any statement like that.

There was comments last night about game though.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't think anything will happen this season. Valverde will probably stay for one more season unless he decided to leave.

Barcilliant

Allegri would be great. He'd know how to handle this aging squad plus he's a tactical master. Considering his resources he's done very well.

Klopp is a great manager. Chances are he'd do a lot better than the likes of Valverde.

He is a terrific coach but wrong fit for this current squad. If we had 2008-2009 squad Klopp would be a great fit. Our aging players can barely press for 10 minutes forget the full 90

xXKonan

While everyone are worried about Real Madrid's last minute penalty win tonight, I'm still waiting for some news or reaction from the board.
Sport and MD going by their covers are more concerned about the penalty in the Madrid-Juve game. :lol:

Vilarrubi

Allegri would be great. He'd know how to handle this aging squad plus he's a tactical master. Considering his resources he's done very well.

You could say the same about Valverde, he did unbelievable with Bilbao to say he could ONLY have Basque players. Look at Bilbao this season...

I think the problems are deeper than just the coach, although it was his fault we went out.

Our obsession with RM is making us look like a small club.

When Messi leaves I feel we will be underneath Madrid again in general. That’s the bad thing here, they are on top while Messi is here.

Home of Barca Fans