Neymar Jr. - v5

ab739

Well...it's obvious he's not going to tell them that Neymar isn't welcome here after backstabbery. After all they are still teammates for Brazil.

Or maybe the players don't feel the same way as barcaforum and actually do want him back? Him and the rest of the team are still buddies

Horatio

You're welcome
Or maybe the players don't feel the same way as barcaforum and actually do want him back? Him and the rest of the team are still buddies

Sure. But my point is that it's pointless to ask the players. No one would ever tell you no.

Givenchy

its possible he returns to Barca next year (depending hugely on Dembele/Griezmann). alot of cules hate him on the forum but we all know he still has a great relationship with the players, EV would also welcome him with open arms. if hes genuine, we'd be idiots to let him join Madrid unchallenged

come at me Neyney haters

PSG will empty the bank accounts of any team that gets blessed with Moneymar. Non-stop matter of hours entertainment.

Barca with Coutinho, Dembele, Arthur, Griezmann, Mina firing on all cylinders could smash any team in the world with or without Neymar.

FinBarcelonafan

its possible he returns to Barca next year (depending hugely on Dembele/Griezmann). alot of cules hate him on the forum but we all know he still has a great relationship with the players, EV would also welcome him with open arms. if hes genuine, we'd be idiots to let him join Madrid unchallenged

come at me Neyney haters

He poisoned the locker room in 6 months with PSG. I think he would do the same with Barca. His ego got best of him and needs to be kept away from BCN.

Horatio

You're welcome
Also this goes beyond pride and Neymar. It's about sending a message to future players of Barca who want to chase money and personal glory.

hulinat

Yeah hes a great player but cancerous like we noticed when Semedo joined the team. Also some other players like Alba and Iniesta would suffer if Neymar returned.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What is the purpose of bringing him back? Especially if Griezmann comes. No place for him at the club. If he joins Madrid however, that will be a move of Figo's proportions. I almost want him to because that would be crazy :lol:.

vlad

PSG will empty the bank accounts of any team that gets blessed with Moneymar. Non-stop matter of hours entertainment.

Barca with Coutinho, Dembele, Arthur, Griezmann, Mina firing on all cylinders could smash any team in the world with or without Neymar.

Mina, arthur... what did they do so you rate them so high?

Edit: barca had much better squad during pep, and they couldnt smash any team (inter, chelsea)

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

What is the purpose of bringing him back? Especially if Griezmann comes. No place for him at the club. If he joins Madrid however, that will be a move of Figo's proportions. I almost want him to because that would be crazy :lol:.

Neymar to Real would be great. I would love the rivalry more. Ronaldo is getting old and Ramos. Not that much to hate in Real right now. Neymar would make Real games more interesting again! 😃😎

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Grass is never greener in a shite league with a shite team. Having said that, I don't want this prick back.

hulinat

I wouldnt mind him joining Real and fucking up the locker room with his ego with Ronaldo around too LOL.
Whats the hype with Griezmann? Suarez is better and has great chemistry with others. Absolutely no need or space for him either.

Home of Barca Fans