Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

Anything less than a 5-0 win would be an utter embarrassment.

If we play like we did at Stamford Bridge, I could see us going out.

You said Barca were going out.

Now its clueless 'anything less than 5-0 is an embarrasement' as you want to have reasons to moan.

Do nothing but spout shit about how bad Barca are. Keep saying it and will be right eventually.

jamrock

This is way I don't like shit on a stick football, because if you don't win at the end of it, then what was it all for?.

malvolio

So much for the so called rebirth of british domination in the Champions League. :lol:
Liverpool or City don't look like world beaters either.

Barcilliant

If Sevilla had more self belief and if Montell a had started Ben Yedder Sevilla would have taken this 4-1. Sevilla seemed to be scared of succeeding.

I hope Valverde takes notes. I still think he will be cautious and play a work horse 11 similar to Mourinho.

serghei

Hands down for Montella. Played a great tactical game. Exactly how you're supposed to play with a 0-0 at home in the first leg.

Me: Chelsea are awful, we should be doing much better than creating one chance against them, any serious contender would trash them

This forum: OMG Troll!

Me: We've been pretty bad in the CL these past few years, struggling against awful teams and constantly losing 4-0 is unacceptable.

This forum: OMG Troll!

This forum :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans