Yerry Mina

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You're easily pleased. He's an oaf, just look at the number of times he either gave away possession or was hunting the ball down and either pushed the opposition player or mis-timed the tackle.

He was bought as backup and today is proof why he is only a backup option.
Wonderful. I so look forward to seeing your opinion on other youngsters and our B team players

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Along with adapting from South America, this was actually his Sixth full game he's played since August as he broke his foot and spent around two months out and by the time he got back the season was pretty much all but over in Brazil.

Didn't know he had that injury. Either way, if he learns to cut down risky stuff a bit I think he will be golden.

xXKonan

Didn't know he had that injury. Either way, if he learns to cut down risky stuff a bit I think he will be golden.
I think Yerry was too eager to prove himself as you can see in the first half. I think Valverde told him to calm down at HT, and going by his second half it worked as he was more grounded and looked better in the second half.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ripsta is either a spoiled kid or simply a shithead judging by his posts.

Simple as that.

FCBfan22

His actionmap... He was playing as the third CDM most of the time :lol: .

Great debut, but Valverde needs to calm him down bombing forwards a bit. From what I've seen today, playing him and Pique together would be a disaster.

Cule4life

The Culest
It's his first game people need to chill. You expecting him to make goal saving tackles from his first match or what. He's definitely a threat in the air as expected, could help us against parked buses. Valverde will help him get rid of stuff like no look passes and too many surging runs forward.

Last edited:

God Serena

I used to think Ripsta only registered here so he could spend every match shitting on literally the entire team. Now I see he likes to post some of that shit every now and then, too.

I think it's odd, with most posters you can clearly tell which players they like or don't, or what type of player they're more inclined to lean towards in terms of favoritism, even if it does seem a little backwards.

But Ripsta seems to genuinely think everyone is terrible, whether talking about Messi, Busquets, Mats, Denis, or Gomes. It's fascinating.

ronniecro

he had really solid game,apart from that no look pass he was fine,just in my opinion needs to pass the ball quicker to free player sometimes

CanadianBlaugrana

As I mentioned before, my girlfriend's first name is Mina so she was happy to finally get to see him play. Both of us thought he performed well. Perhaps a new women's home kit with Yerry Mina on the back is in order for her up-and-coming birthday?

Home of Barca Fans