Qatar FC

Devils

I don't know if they will ever get a better opportunity than this to prove themselves against a European giant.

This Real side is just there for the taking.

ronniecro

no matter what happens,the hilarious outcome is guaranteed,either real ends their season in february or psg crash out in first serious match

Total-Football

no matter what happens,the hilarious outcome is guaranteed,either real ends their season in february or psg crash out in first serious match

this is what makes the 14 of february even better than valentine sex. one of those cnuts is going to be MEmed haha.. can`t wait. hopefully(certainly is a more adequate adverb) madrid tho.

Stoichkov1

don't expect anything from them, they're bottlers and have a terrible GK.

If real gets knocked out they will finish the season trophyless, if psg gets knocked out their season will end too since no one cares about the 5th best league in Europe. Hilarious stuff from a barca fan's perspective.

FinBarcelonafan

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/art...anchester-city-money-good-football-says-emery

PSG, Manchester City money good for football, says Emery

"Madrid and Barcelona wanted Kylian, but PSG have the muscle to keep him at a French club and I think the transfer happened for sporting reasons and not financial ones, and that's something new in this new European order," Emery told Spanish newspaper Marca in an interview published on Thursday.

"The (traditional) clubs see their kingdom under threat (from PSG) and (Manchester) City, who are a team with newfound financial capacity. I think this is good for football, that there are these new teams. Everyone should be grateful."

Emery thanked the club's owner Nasser Al-Khelaifi for allowing them to follow Barca and Madrid's example in breaking the bank to sign players who are among the world's best.

"I always remember this with Real Madrid, the signing of Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodriguez. And Barca did it, too, paying Rivaldo's release clause, and we are now seeing this financial capacity in France," Emery added.

"I think that's good for this country, which should be grateful to the investment from Qatar for making sure the best players come here."

newfound financial capacity? I thought PSG and ManC teams have been around for a while and they were always blashing money.

Last edited:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It would be hilarious if they get knocked out. They won't be ever in the contention of top teams if that ever happens.
My laughter will last a few seconds when the realization that the scum in Madrid are still in the CL takes over.

Home of Barca Fans