Handball

Kohe321

Anyone who is not watching Denmark - Sweden right now is missing out on an incredible match. That comeback was simply insane!

Trickykid

Anyone who is not watching Denmark - Sweden right now is missing out on an incredible match. That comeback was simply insane!

Yeah, Sweden has got to be kicking themselves for letting this enter extra time. Insane ending.
I have no idea what to expect from this now. We've been mostly terrible, but Sweden must be wondering what the hell happened.

serghei

Fucking gave me a headache. Pascual should get fired. We let this one slip. We were at +6 or more I think at some point and they couldn't get through until min 50 or so. Then their manager had a time out and changed everything, they scored at almost every attack since then.

raki

Fucking gave me a headache. Pascual should get fired. We let this one slip. We were at +6 or more I think at some point and they couldn't get through until min 50 or so. Then their manager had a time out and changed everything, they scored at almost every attack since then.

24-18 and then... We have a far better squad but there´s a reason why they are leading the French league. Great job.

serghei

Man we have some serious shooters in this team right now. Mem, Duarte, Palmarsson, N'Guessan. Just scored 42 goals away to a team like Kielce.

Home of Barca Fans