Denis Suarez

ASordidGod

I had hopes for him, I won't lie. But he flatters to decieve. Too slow to play wide and not enough positional sense for CM. Not gonna make it here I don't think.

BBZ8800

And if you try to argue against their fairy tales you get downvoted en masse.

What a strange bunch.

On Reddit, whatever you say, if it is not positive and in superlatives, you get downvoted.

In every sport, under music, movies, whatever.

Reddit is one very delusional place where negative opinions (no matter how objective sometimes they are) are forbidden.

La la land.

pregra

He’s like a kid playing with grown ups. Weakest and slowest player in the whole league and messes up absolutely everything. When he gets the ball I immediately think our attack is over. Doesn’t look like a player who wants to impress and force his way into the starting lineup.

fergus90

He never seizes an opportunity to make a name for himself, plays without any expression or passion just going through the motions and ultimately adds nothing.

BBZ8800

He’s like a kid playing with grown ups. Weakest and slowest player in the whole league and messes up absolutely everything. When he gets the ball I immediately think our attack is over. Doesn’t look like a player who wants to impress and force his way into the starting lineup.

I joked on a chat that he should play at U13 league.
Ok, players don't need to be 190cm tall robots, but it seems that for a football in 2018, players do need slightly more physique than Denis.

People are comparing him with Xavi's and Iniesta's physique, but Xavi was shielding the ball like a GOAT, and you couldn't push him down too easily.
Iniesta was able to run through players with ease (and with IQ).

Denis is just a weaker, slower version of famous players.
And whatever he does, he is always slightly too slow, too weak, pushed off too easily etc.
If he had an insane technique, he would be able to survive with his physical deficiencies.
But with his average footballing skills, his weak physique is just letting him down.

Home of Barca Fans