Your Most Hated Club Other than Real Madrid and Espanyol?

What is your Most Hated Club Other than Real Madrid and Espanyol?

• Chelsea

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Paris Saint-Germain

Votes: 49 50.5%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

CanadianBlaugrana

Why ManUtd?

Like LeeRomeno, Canadians are generally Premier League fans. I've been exposed to countless bandwagon Man Utd supporters. The majority of these lack significant knowledge about their own club and football in general. I've got a close friend who's owned/operated a "Soccer" shop for many years. I help out every Friday and have had frequent contact with Man Utd people. They tend to be rather arrogant and think their club is the GOAT. When I ask them about "The Busby Babes", Munich Air Disaster, George Best, being relegated in the 1970's or Ron Atkinson (the manager before Ferguson), most look at me with a blank stare.

Manchester United are delusional as a club thinking they can ever find another Alex Ferguson. The majority of their silverware (13 Premier League Titles, 2 Champions Leagues, and 5 FA Cups) have come from him. 65% of Man Utd's 20 titles were won under his reign. As a result, droves and droves of "Armchair Supporters" have joined in. It's become a Football Cliche to follow Manchester United.

Lastly, I was fortunate enough to attend the 2011 Final in London. Let me tell you, those Man Utd supporters were the most arrogant fans I have ever encountered in my life! It was an incredible feeling watching our Barcelona undress them in their own country.

Last edited:

LeeRomeno

So you are anti-bandwagon? Or what was the reason for your hatred towards them? I'm just curious ;)

Well originally yes, it was purely because I just didn't want to be like everyone else. It sort of stuck, I actually felt sorry for them a bit after Ferguson left, but now with Mou in charge, the dislike is emerging fast again.

Yannik

I feel like ManCity isn't a greatly likable club, but I have barely ever seen anyone pick them as their most hated club because whatever they do bad, there's always at least one other club who does it worse. Probably explains why noone picked them here.

serghei

I feel like ManCity isn't a greatly likable club, but I have barely ever seen anyone pick them as their most hated club because whatever they do bad, there's always at least one other club who does it worse. Probably explains why noone picked them here.

They're not as obnoxious as PSG. And have more likable players imo.

Lutece FC

Love the result of this pool. It's so good to be hated by one of the biggest club. We were nowhere in 2010, with a stupid owner, 7 years after we're hated. That's good. Like we say in Paris, "No one like us ? We don't care !" This capital was built against others. When the germans surronded Paris in 1871, Parisian rebeled against rase up against the rest of the country and the rest of Europe. They were defeated by both french armies and prussian armies. It was a massacre. But the legend was written.

Qatar state.

I actually liked PSG in mid 90s at their peak with Lama, Rai, Loco and co.
At least you have some culture in Football, 90% here still continue to think that the club was created in 2011.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Love the result of this pool. It's so good to be hated by one of the biggest club.

I don't hate you

If by any chance Manchester City bought Neymar the way PSG did, alongside all the other incidents which made some Barca fans hate PSG for that, the shots were going to be aimed at City instead of PSG right now.

Like LeeRomeno, Canadians are generally Premier League fans. I've been exposed to countless bandwagon Man Utd supporters. The majority of these lack significant knowledge about their own club and football in general. I've got a close friend who's owned/operated a "Soccer" shop for many years. I help out every Friday and have had frequent contact with Man Utd people. They tend to be rather arrogant and think their club is the GOAT. When I ask them about "The Busby Babes", Munich Air Disaster, George Best, being relegated in the 1970's or Ron Atkinson (the manager before Ferguson), most look at me with a blank stare.

Manchester United are delusional as a club thinking they can ever find another Alex Ferguson. The majority of their silverware (13 Premier League Titles, 2 Champions Leagues, and 5 FA Cups) have come from him. 65% of Man Utd's 20 titles were won under his reign. As a result, droves and droves of "Armchair Supporters" have joined in. It's become a Football Cliche to follow Manchester United.

Lastly, I was fortunate enough to attend the 2011 Final in London. Let me tell you, those Man Utd supporters were the most arrogant fans I have ever encountered in my life! It was an incredible feeling watching our Barcelona undress them in their own country.

Manchester United was my most hated club many years ago. Mostly it all started in 1999 when they won the CL in those fashions and the media and the fans started this "the Best club in history" BS, and it went on and on and on for many years. Any sane person who watched the 1999 final would know that MU didn't deserve to win that final. Bayern pounded them for the whole 90 minutes and MU just got 2 corner kicks in the "Fergie time" and won the final. That CL was a big robbery. One of the most unfair wins I've ever watched! And yet many of those English tabloids and fans regarded that robbery as a historical event in football history. And what was making it even more pathetic is that it didn't stop just for that year. It went on and on for many years, to the point that not only MU has become the best club in history, but Fergie was also regarded the best coach in history (in their books). None of these were going to be claimed if Bayern (deservedly) won that final.

But even since Fergie has left, MU has become kinda irrelevant and I don't hate them as much as I used to do. Boy, did I hate them back in the day! No club could ever reach them in my hate list! Not even Real Madrid.

Ever since i was teenager i have hated ManU, mainly because more or less 90% of Estonia were fans of them back in the day (late 90s, early 00s)

For the same reason as I mentioned above! What MU is best at in history is having the largest bandwagoners in history! And most of them jumped on that bandwagon after that 99 CL win.

Last edited:

CanadianBlaugrana

Razor, great points regarding the 1999 Champions League Final. The better team lost. I wanted Bayern to win that match very much because it would have prevented Fergie’s Devil Offspring from winning a Treble. That Treble and pretty boy Beckham were marketing gold for the club. They milked it for all it’s worth. Another Champions League Final that pissed me off was the Moscow Borefest of 2008 where Chelsea slipped up in the PK’s and handed it over to Man Utd.

mssarm

Used to be Chelsea but it's PSG now. They are destroying the game of football. If UEFA doesn't interfere this will be the beginning of the end.

ManusXavi

I can relate to this in New Zealand as well

Home of Barca Fans