Thiago Alcantara

hulinat

Lol ditch Coutinho and go after Thiago immediately! He is much better and would fit so well. Literally the piece to perfect our midfield: Thiago - Busi - Sergi Roberto and we'll be killing the ball posession. With those three, tiki taka would work and Messi would get 10x more goal opportunities.

Yannik

he is the best midfielder in the world in my opinion. It'd be a massive gain for Barca and a devestating loss for Bayern. I'd die inside if this move happened, but I don't think the rumour is serious.

Thiago10

@everyone who doesn't want him here, is it because of the injuries? In that case, I can understand, but surely we can all agree that when fit he is one of the best midfielders in the world? + His playing style fits ours like a glove

Gilberto

@everyone who doesn't want him here, is it because of the injuries? In that case, I can understand, but surely we can all agree that when fit he is one of the best midfielders in the world? + His playing style fits ours like a glove

Yes, I think (nearly) all of us would want him here if he didn't have a history with injuries.

JamDav1982

Would leave door open up him but he would have to initiate it.

Would not want some Coutinho style effort for player that chose to leave in past.

serghei

Always was a bit overrated imo. Good player, never world class with us, or with Bayern for that matter. People should give him the award 'Moron of the decade' for leaving Barca. He'd be a lot better today if he stayed.

Imagine how much he would've grown playing with Messi, Neymar, Iniesta, Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans