Mohamed Salah

Zincubus

Banned
Outshining Coutinho today vs Leicester

Also, Can is overrated and I have no idea why Juventus are after him

I rate Can rather highly - he's gonna be a great midfielder. I know many 'pool fans are gutted he's leaving.

He's a step up on Rakitic in every skill set plus twice as fast plus he's only young ..

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

Liverpool Attacking are amongst top 3 in The World. SALAH is amazing

De bruyne and Salah are the best players in the Premier League and both of them were pushed out from mourinho

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Liverpool Attacking are amongst top 3 in The World. SALAH is amazing

De bruyne and Salah are the best players in the Premier League and both of them were pushed out from mourinho

I agree, Liverpools attack is so entertaining. Reminds me of MSN at times. And then you have coutinho pulling the strings right behind them

Barcilliant

Salah is probably amongst the top three forwards in the world on current form.

Why we didn't have a look at him I'll never know.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because we had Neymar and had no idea what he and his dad were up to, and because he would not leave Roma to be on the bench.......and probably because we and no one else, including Liverpool, thought he'd be this amazing. Sure Liverpool brought him in to be a great impact player, but I doubt even they imagined he would be THIS great goalscoring wise.

I mean, @khaled_a_d did even you think he would be this dominant?

Last edited:

Devils

We never looked at him because he never performed anywhere near the level in his previous seasons as he has done this season.

He's scoring at an efficiency that is better than some of the best 9s in the world.

He's just exploded into light this season.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He was brilliant at Roma for a couple years though. Pne of the few wingers I really like, because of the speed

FinBarcelonafan

We never looked at him because he never performed anywhere near the level in his previous seasons as he has done this season.

He's scoring at an efficiency that is better than some of the best 9s in the world.

He's just exploded into light this season.

Who knows, maybe he will be another Vardy or Mahrez. One great season and then go to normal levels.

Jombi

He had 3 great seasons in Italy and was also great in Switzerland for 2 years (so 5 great seasons and he's 25 unlike Mahrez and Vardy).

Plenty of players can play well in Italy though and flop hard. Look at Immobile and Jovetic. Or look at Andrea Belotti. Two great seasons and 100m euro price tag. This season he's complete rubbish. Salah wasnt something extraordinary in Italy so what he is doing now is a big surprise.

Home of Barca Fans