Luis Suárez

He's not complete shit like he used to be, but the amount of knee-jerk in here is reaching an all-time high. He's definitely improving, but still a far ways away from his best.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not complete shit like he used to be, but the amount of knee-jerk in here is reaching an all-time high. He's definitely improving, but still a far ways away from his best.

He'll probably never reach those heights again as he continues to age. Goal tally might not be that far off, but overall play will.

He's at least making positive contributions now which is good.

MaroonFox4

One thing I really appreciate about Suarez is his almost unmatched (maybe in history) ability to get under the skin of his rivals. After the 1st goal vs. Real, he suddenly cranked his obnoxious level to 11. I couldn’t help but smile and giggle seeing him piss off Madrid’s players; expertly playing their desperation against them.

ronniecro

One thing I really appreciate about Suarez is his almost unmatched (maybe in history) ability to get under the skin of his rivals. After the 1st goal vs. Real, he suddenly cranked his obnoxious level to 11. I couldn’t help but smile and giggle seeing him piss off Madrid’s players; expertly playing their desperation against them.

agree,just look at him after third goal,first he threw ramos on the ground and after the ball past the goal line he celebrated infront of madrid fans and ramos like madman,i had to smile

xXKonan

Thanks to the VIP Camera video that was uploaded I found that moment.

BasicVillainousGarpike-size_restricted.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

Kohe321

What if, just what if, Coutinho joining the team will kickstart Luis Suarez and make him find his old form again.

One can hope.

serghei

What if, just what if, Coutinho joining the team will kickstart Luis Suarez and make him find his old form again.

One can hope.

He's already started to rack up the goals like in the past for more than a month already. His record is more than a goal a match in the last 5 games or so I think. He's improving, hope he can continue to do it. A couple of goals today should help.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans