Jose Arnaiz

xXKonan

I mean there's some respectable journalists in the Catalan media like Miguel Rico,Xavi Torres etc.

but man with MD and sport especially they just hire these goons in order to make these garbage articles. it seems every time we sign a good talented player and they have a good debut they quickly write articles on how said player rejects big offers from Real and EPL clubs. and bragging about our accomplishments.

It comes off as insecure and weak.

ASordidGod

Is he highly rated? I've only seen maybe 60 odd mins of him, but I'm not overly impressed. Decently two footed maybe, but doesn't seem that quick and technique is nothing special at all. Am I being too harsh? He's not even that young though is he?

M

MessiCam

Is he highly rated? I've only seen maybe 60 odd mins of him, but I'm not overly impressed. Decently two footed maybe, but doesn't seem that quick and technique is nothing special at all. Am I being too harsh? He's not even that young though is he?

I rate him but he needs more playing time with the first team. His game is largely uncomplicated which I like. He has pace, he can dribble, he finds good positions in the box and he can score.

The one problem with his game and admittedly it's a big one is his lack of team play. He seems to forget he has teammates around him.

mampilly

He played well. good positioning and pace. He also played with a some discomfort in his legs

PhilS

I hope he either gets promoted to the first team at mid-season, or at least he gets on the field for all the rest of the Copa games, while also playing for Barca B on the weekends.

It's hard to tell how good he is and will be. But it's time to use him for fresh legs as a sub and as a rotation player, the current 3rd forward options on the roster have been given too many chances already.

Last edited:

Joan

He can't do any worse than Deulofeu. Also, looks really motivated playing for the first team.
Im sure he can make it. As Valverde once said, the most improtant for a forward is to find himself in good positions to score. Arnaiz can do that and, besides, finish.
Should be given a chance.

henias

He can't do any worse than Deulofeu. Also, looks really motivated playing for the first team.
Im sure he can make it. As Valverde once said, the most improtant for a forward is to find himself in good positions to score. Arnaiz can do that and, besides, finish.
Should be given a chance.

Lol pretty sure Valverde was only referring to Suarez and no one else.

Barcilliant

He should get minutes in Liga games. What is Valverde waiting for? No Neymar, Dembeles injured, Suarez and Delofeu shit.

At least give him a run of games as a substitute.

Home of Barca Fans