1 - Victor Valdes

BarcaOG

Banned
sad end to his career really but other than that a great player and a club legend. i hope he does well in this next chapter

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There was some tweet of his or whatever that made Catalan press think he could be hinting at Barca return.

Andresito

Staff member
Deleted his Twitter and made his Instagram private as well as removing all photos.

On Monday, January 1, he tweeted a photo of a road accompanied by the caption 'thanks for everything' but all of his messages have now been deleted.
Such an abrupt exit from the world of football and social media was something that he had previously hinted at in a 2015 interview.
"When the light goes out someday, then it will go out and I'll be with my children, teaching them about life,"

I still feel that he didn't get the goodbye he deserved.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not everyone enjoys the limelight. Hope he is happy in whatever he does. Plenty of time for Barca and Valdes to make him a tribute.

BarcaOG

Banned
had a sad end to his career but is a legend nonetheless...great heart. will always remember how he lost his shit when CR7 pushed pep in the 5-0. it was all spirit. he was also a fairly underrated goalkeeper

Richard.H

Very underrated GK. Was integral to the tiki taka football of Pep Barca. Was also a very solid traditional keeper during the riijkard era.

It seemed like he got a bit depressed after his stint with Man U didn't go well. Hope all is well for the lad in the internal world.

Messi983

One of my favourite players.

Wish him all the best and hope he'll enjoy time with his family.

Deleted his Twitter and made his Instagram private as well as removing all photos.

On Monday, January 1, he tweeted a photo of a road accompanied by the caption 'thanks for everything' but all of his messages have now been deleted.
Such an abrupt exit from the world of football and social media was something that he had previously hinted at in a 2015 interview.
"When the light goes out someday, then it will go out and I'll be with my children, teaching them about life,"

I still feel that he didn't get the goodbye he deserved.

Don't think he even wanted that.

Short video tribute from the club...

[youtube]yotqnoJ7KKM[/youtube]

jamrock

He kinda deserves it although I love him, because he played apart in leaving in a messed up way, talking about how he wants to experience a new culture. Then processeds to sign for monaco, like really that's a new culture.

Home of Barca Fans