Luis Suárez

Raketa10

Well they have to put him on a diet and add some individual training for him. We absolutely can't afford to have him on this atrocious level.

wisconsincule

I was legitemely pissed off at him watching this performance. Sad to see how far he has fallen. We just signed him to a fucking contract extension too :banghead:

Neeraj

Valverde electing to play him today, 90 mins at that, shows me he isn't a revolutionary or brave coach. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain Suarez isn't anywhere near the required level to be starting for us; yet Valverde is too afraid to bench such a big name player.

Iniesta starting over Roberto in midfield and Suarez starting over Paco (or Deulofeu or whoever, really) are really weak signs from the coach.

KingLeo10

Valverde electing to play him today, 90 mins at that, shows me he isn't a revolutionary or brave coach. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain Suarez isn't anywhere near the required level to be starting for us; yet Valverde is too afraid to bench such a big name player.

Iniesta starting over Roberto in midfield and Suarez starting over Paco (or Deulofeu or whoever, really) are really weak signs from the coach.

suarez is messi's best friend in the squad. valverde doesn't want to upset the equilibrium with messi. i don't like it either but we are literally dependent on messi to go anywhere this season.

Hazard

Believe it or not but all of that comes from a bad fitness level. I 100% sure that is the single reason for all of this shit.

Huh? He's been generally shit when he's not scoring for a while now. His flaws are just way more visible now since the goals aren't coming.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That counter he screwed up before god incarnated scored was the most painful thing I've witnessed him do in blaugrana shirt... He did everything wrong in that one...

His form is horrible right now, there's no denying that...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is miles behind Villa or Henry's technical ability. If Messi is to continue playing in the middle, we need to buy another CF.

suarez is messi's best friend in the squad. valverde doesn't want to upset the equilibrium with messi. i don't like it either but we are literally dependent on messi to go anywhere this season.

As close as Messi is to Suarez, he's not stupid, perhaps the only person more frustrated with Suarez's play season other than the fans this season is Leo; with Suarez pissing away chance after chance. Messi has to get his priorities straight and I have no doubt that he won't continue to stand for Suarez ruining his chances of winning more trophies in his career.

JamDav1982

As close as Messi is to Suarez, he's not stupid, perhaps the only person more frustrated with Suarez's play season other than the fans this season is Leo; with Suarez pissing away chance after chance. Messi has to get his priorities straight and I have no doubt that he won't continue to stand for Suarez ruining his chances of winning more trophies in his career.

Bet you are wrong.

Messi wants Suarez to start playing well and will continue to feed him probably more than should.

Jombi

Its absolutely foolish to think he can be anywhere near good enough for us as a left forward. He looks like a joke out there. It was bad enough when he was in the middle without him having to play on the left. What was our management thinking? Do they honestly not see that we cant risk our entire season with an aging Suarez, no striker and an impotent left side? We need to buy a forward who can play both left forward and striker. Mbappe is gone, so now we have to find someone else. Cant believe how stupid our management is. No long term planning at all. Gave him a fat new long contract as well.

JamDav1982

Its absolutely foolish to think he can be anywhere near good enough for us as a left forward. He looks like a joke out there. It was bad enough when he was in the middle without him having to play on the left. What was our management thinking? Do they honestly not see that we cant risk our entire season with an aging Suarez, no striker and an impotent left side? We need to buy a forward who can play both left forward and striker. Mbappe is gone, so now we have to find someone else. Cant believe how stupid our management is. No long term planning at all. Gave him a fat new long contract as well.

Doesnt play on left and Mbappe never happening.

Xaviniesta

The fall of one star and the rise of another
DJ3EXj2X0AE2_Q9.jpg

Messi

Believe it or not but all of that comes from a bad fitness level. I 100% sure that is the single reason for all of this shit.

I think you are right, except Suarez has always been a dreadful passer for us. Give him some time and he will be the same
weird kind of player, who misses a sitter after scoring a fantastic goal, then leaves the entire defence dead with an amazing
first touch after which he misplaces a five meter pass.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Or it could be a coach learning from Lucho's mistake of rotating heavily in an away game, four points clear of Madrid, a day before Madrid have a game against a Sociedad team in form...

It made sense to go all in for a win to keep the pressure on RM.

I'm sure we'll see rotations on Tuesday at home.

Home of Barca Fans