Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

mateopol

Messi, Busquets, Alba and Ter Stegen.

I still think Iniesta is fantastic but realistically not any more. Suarez looks a shadow of himself.

Busquets wouldn't start ahead of Casemiro, Casemiro is perfect for RM and has goal inside of him, Busquets has 2 season in the row without single goal in all competitions. Alba would warm bench for Marcelo. Messi and ter Stegen would only start from our team for Madrid right now, Suarez is on the decline and Benzema better fits their system.

Jamezdin

Busquets wouldn't start ahead of Casemiro, Casemiro is perfect for RM and has goal inside of him, Busquets has 2 season in the row without single goal in all competitions. Alba would warm bench for Marcelo. Messi and ter Stegen would only start from our team for Madrid right now, Suarez is on the decline and Benzema better fits their system.

Means nothing TBH, Casemiro is a utility player, nothing more. Benzema would also start for Real in front of literally any other striker just because Ronaldo prefers playing with him. Overrating of Real Madrid has reached insane levels everywhere.

serghei

Busquets, Messi, Suarez, Umtiti/Pique would get into Madrid's first 11. 6-4 for them. Stegen and Navas both have pluses and minuses.

It's very much

Stegen/Navas - Carvajal, Pique, Ramos, Marcelo - Modric, Busquets, Kroos - Messi, Suarez, Ronaldo.

PhilS

I think D. Suarez, S. Roberto, Semedo and Masch will start. Valverde needs to see how these guys will do, and it is way too early in the year to throw the same starting 11 on the field three times in one week.

All I want from this game is for the team play at least a little bit better. Score at least a couple, not get stampeded by the counter. Say, 2-2.

Barcilliant

I'd actually like to see us sit back and hit them on the counter. We're more then capable of getting a result that way. It also suits Suarez's game better. I think Iniesta injury is a blessing in disguise.

Raki13

I'd actually like to see us sit back and hit them on the counter. We're more then capable of getting a result that way. It also suits Suarez's game better. I think Iniesta injury is a blessing in disguise.

We don't have the defence to sit back and counter. We are getting slaughtered tonight no matter which way we play , morale is at an all time low.

Home of Barca Fans