Barca Transfers and Rumors

Ronaldinho10

Paulinho I just can't belive it the only possible good thing I can somehow think of out of this deal is that maybe just maybe it will lure Coutinho to come to us.. but then again maybe not.

Zuti

Should be an interesting day, new official Liverpool statement on Coutinho expected at 11am, and an official statement on Dembele from Dortmund too during the day.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We lost Asensio, because we spent the last remaining cash we had on Douglas.

Mallorca wanted around 4 Million euros for him as that was his buyout clause. and we shit the bed as we spent that money on Douglas.

Not true. We didn't want to pay 4 million for Asensio so THEN we went and bought Douglas. Which is even worse.

Interlop

The player is 29, and plays in the fuckin CHINESE LEAGUE. You can't come with a reasonable conclusion or logical explanation to why they're signing him except money launder and other shady stuff.

Ronaldinho10

The player is 29, and plays in the fuckin CHINESE LEAGUE. You can't come with a reasonable conclusion or logical explanation to why they're signing him except money launder and other shady stuff.

Ikr just dosen't add up in any fucking way ive never even heard the name of this clown before he was rumored with a move to barca.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
i believe it goes 'not true at all'

And I don't believe that I've asked for a grammar lesson.

If I've misinterpreted your post, then apologies, but there was some asshole on here yesterday that seemed to think my English was inadequate despite the fact that it's my native language, so I'm a bit on edge.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

And I don't believe that I've asked for a grammar lesson.

If I've misinterpreted your post, then apologies, but there was some asshole on here yesterday that seemed to think my English was inadequate despite the fact that it's my native language, so I'm a bit on edge.

lol no grammar lesson, just an inside joke. tornandfrayed started it. alludes to jamdav :lol:

anguy

We lost Asensio, because we spent the last remaining cash we had on Douglas.

Mallorca wanted around 4 Million euros for him as that was his buyout clause. and we shit the bed as we spent that money on Douglas.

No, we lost Asensio, because we had Halilovic and Rafinha occupying the same position (not to mention Messi). The boards simply decided that we had enough RW/AM hybrids.

On the other hand we had problem on RB, hence Douglas.

The same can be said about Isco, who was Barca/Messi fan. Our midfield was considered to be set back then.

mark1nhu

that's transfer to keep Brazilians Barcelona fans zone active. we lost Neymar, so our club lost mostly all of Brazilians fans. we lost fans - we lost income from Brazil. to cover up that they bought Paulinho.. it's only the one way I understand them policy. am I wrong?

Only Corinthians fans really appreciate Paulinho. Most of Brazilians consider him good enough under Tite but nothing capable of making them follow a foreign club because of him.

If that was the logic, we would be paying a truck full of money to City in order to get Gabriel Jesus, the new beloved boy.

Home of Barca Fans