Corentin Tolisso

Lutece FC

Another reason for why Verratti wants out. He's tired of excuses. :lol:

I can show you some posts here as e.g. full of beautiful excuses for losing La Liga this season.

Except if you're dishonest, you can't say that the referee that night was normal. NEVER this game should finished with 6-1. NEVER. You can have a bad referee, with bad decisions on both sides, which is a problem, but what is a biggest problem is when all the bad decisions were on the same side. I have no problem to recognize that it's not the only reason of the failure but it explains a large part.

BTW i'm still a barca fan.

Aytekin is an excuse. He gave a soft penalty to Suarez and that's it. Until VAR comes most fucking games will be unbalanced by the ref, this one was well within the mean.

Yannik

Good player, still not fit for elite clubs but he can improve a lot.

I think this is said about most players that move to big clubs at first. He's certainly a decent signing from what I heard, although I wouldn't know myself as I haven't seen OL outside of the Europa League this year.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
I think this is said about most players that move to big clubs at first. He's certainly a decent signing from what I heard, although I wouldn't know myself as I haven't seen OL outside of the Europa League this year.

he always scored us important goals. he scored vs Juventus, Roma. he is good only when the team is doing good... if we struggle he disappear. but in a dominating side he could be really interesting.

FC433

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="fr" dir="ltr">Corentin Tolisso a mystifié N'Golo Kanté et Cesc Fabregas d'un contrôle orienté lors de Bayern-Chelsea <a href="https://t.co/zH2aa7vHvQ">https://t.co/zH2aa7vHvQ</a> <a href="https://t.co/awIMyTHwSp">pic.twitter.com/awIMyTHwSp</a></p>— L'ÉQUIPE (@lequipe) <a href="https://twitter.com/lequipe/status/890235615815630850">July 26, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He is a decent player but he doesn't have the potential to be higher.

I did not watch any Lyon matches - but if I look at his first two weeks at Bayern it really looks differently. He played with Thiago in his first match in the Telekom Cup behind Müller and had a better positioning than Vidal had after months with Pep. Looks pretty good since then with about every partner - and he had a lot in the last test matches. Very smart player with a good body presence and decent passing. And he is just 22 - still very young. Rakitic for sure did not look like he would play at a top club when he was that age...

Lutece FC

I did not watch any Lyon matches - but if I look at his first two weeks at Bayern it really looks differently. He played with Thiago in his first match in the Telekom Cup behind Müller and had a better positioning than Vidal had after months with Pep. Looks pretty good since then with about every partner - and he had a lot in the last test matches. Very smart player with a good body presence and decent passing. And he is just 22 - still very young. Rakitic for sure did not look like he would play at a top club when he was that age...

Well there is not a gap but a staircase between Verratti 22 yo and Tolisso 22 yo. I prefer Seri for example. And i prefer Fabinho to Seri even if it's not the same profile

Catta

Well there is not a gap but a staircase between Verratti 22 yo and Tolisso 22 yo. I prefer Seri for example. And i prefer Fabinho to Seri even if it's not the same profile

Of course there is a huge gap between Tolisso and Verratti. Tolisso at age 22 is already playing at a big club.

Yannik

He made a fantastifc impression during the preseason. If I had to give a prediciton based on what he did so far in a Bayern shirt then I'd say he will quickly repay the sum invested for him.

Last edited:

YodaMaster

I guess this dude is officially an injury prone player from today since he has a torn ACL and will miss so much games this season that even in 2021 stats will show that he missed half of the games since he joined Bayern. Just like Thiago, who’s officially an injury prone player according to people from barcaforum.

Home of Barca Fans