Neymar Jr. - v5

dakt

He is already pretty famous. No need to do self promotion with silly fights with players like Semedo. And it is not working in his favor, lot of people think he is being a cunt.

It doesn't matter what kind of emotions are emitted towards him, headlines are important. This is similar to tension build up between Mcgregor and Mayweather.
This whole US tour now belongs to Neymar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Won't he be in China on Monday?

I think he'll travel to China right after the game tonight, as the team also travels back to Barcelona only 3h after it ends.

But if not Monday, then Tuesday. I think it'll get announced Monday evening.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The match is at 5:30 AM here. I will definitely not miss. Didn't catch a single match of this season because of it being in US. But if I see neymar on the pitch I am going back to sleep.

ryuken

Holy shiet this little fuk fuk us for nearly a month and still not stop, cant wait till he get out, this soap opera is taking way too long

hulinat

[tw]891290333237006336[/tw]

Verratti time!

No.. This just means that it will take a lot longer time for them to sign Neymar which means we have less time to sign replacemebts for him. The board wants the 222m, Verratti isnt happening

1993Kaan1993

M.City and Milan can buy whoever they want while PSG can't .it's a lie.

if PSG sells Verratti, signing Neymar won't have a meaning.

Btw, PSG can make 110 m euros with the sale of Draxler, Mautidi and some back up players.

Home of Barca Fans