Barca Transfers and Rumors

F

FlaFCB

Verratti's agent was complaining to the press today. He might be unsettled, it's the time to go for him.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]844530372755013635[/tw]

Catalan press on fire, with the prospect of 2 catalans coming back.

Deulo and Bellerin everywhere.

Scientist

Verratti's agent was complaining to the press today. He might be unsettled, it's the time to go for him.

oh-yeah-gif-obama.gif

Devils

Veratti, Thiago and Isco will never happen. I don't even know why we bother.

Get Silva, promote Alena and sell Gomes.

Then buy a RB.

That should be manageable this summer.

F

FlaFCB

Then buy a RB.

Gomes isn't leaving this summer.

BarçaBarça

Then buy a RB.

Sounds great, but I'm a bit afraid because of the lack of links to Silva. He is the obvious target, but I haven't seen any rumours?
I'd say Gomes out, Silva in as well..

Gomes isn't leaving this summer.

Normally I would think that is a good idea, because fans patience is very short, and players can improve very much after settling for a while.
But with Gomes it seems obvious he can't be good in any setup that fits the Barca-style. Maybe someone will realize that, and move while we can get money for him.

Isco won't happen. RM will sell him to City or another EPL club this summer if he won't renew his contract.

It depends on something very important: That he accepts the sale. If he really is willing to make the most unpopular move between spanish clubs, he might as well be willing to 'indirectly force it through' by saying no to all clubs this summer?

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Yea a pity the board will most likely make the wrong decisions as it relates to the coach and players this off season.

But If it were me, this is what I would do.

The team needs 3 players, a RB,MD and WF, we can't get all in one window, so this is how I would go about it.

Option 1.

Keep Vidal for one more season, he as been showing promise before his injury.

Invest in heavily in a Class midfielder & RF

Or option 2

Rotate the 2nd person in the double pivot, between Roberto, iniesta and rarely masch/samper if we returns.

A busquets-iniesta pivot can do in 90% of the games we play.

Buy a top MD & RF.

Which ever option you pick, a RF is a most, then it's a matter of prioritizing the RB or CM for this off season.

But this board being dumb as shit will try to sign a RB & MD.

Sorry what's a RF and MD ??

I'd ship out Vidal , Rakitic , Rafinha , Mathieu and even young Suerez ..

We've still got Iniesta has a bit part for one more season - I'd use him as a sub though .
Busquets stays in midfield with Gomes and Arda sharing one midfield position and so we NEED a TOP class RB another top class CB and a brilliant midfielder .... I'd put Messi into the Xavi role and buy a top notch forward for the right slide slot . Then we're good to go .

F

FlaFCB

Normally I would think that is a good idea, because fans patience is very short, and players can improve very much after settling for a while.
But with Gomes it seems obvious he can't be good in any setup that fits the Barca-style. Maybe someone will realize that, and move while we can get money for him
Sadly, Robert made clear in a recent interview that Gomes won't go this summer. Andre is his pet project.

Devils

Yes it is unlikely we will sell him but if the new coach comes in and says that Gomes isn't going to be in his plans then it could happen.

F

FlaFCB

Yes it is unlikely we will sell him but if the new coach comes in and says that Gomes isn't going to be in his plans then it could happen.
New coach won't say that. Robert also said he's the one picking the new coach.

JamDav1982

Unlikely he would say open to selling Gomes at this point anyway.

Nothing is guaranteed but if the next manager came in and wanted to sell him they would go with it I think.

Home of Barca Fans