3 - Gerard Pique

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Might catch a bit of heat for this, but we were better with Tata back then, than we are now with Lucho.

I agree and IIRC Tata didn't have MSN to bail him out not to mention having to use an off form ageing Pinto in goal instead of Valdes in the business end of the season. The whole situation IMO was highly unfair to Tata who came after the majority of pre-season into a transfer ban with a very thin squad at his disposal and even then it was bad luck that we didn't win Liga or made the CL semis at least

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I agree and IIRC Tata didn't have MSN to bail him out not to mention having to use an off form ageing Pinto in goal instead of Valdes in the business end of the season. The whole situation IMO was highly unfair to Tata who came after the majority of pre-season into a transfer ban with a very thin squad at his disposal and even then it was bad luck that we didn't win Liga or made the CL semis at least

Think of it, Alexis of all people was our best player that season...

F

FlaFCB

He said: "If you told me it came from Messi I'd be surprised, but not from Pique". Stupid ramos.

raskolnikov

The problem is that it wont help. People still ignore it and act if we get helped just as much and are just being sore losers about it.
There needs to be a way to get rid of these corrupt refs and obvious Madrid bias in Spain.

F

FlaFCB

The problem is that it wont help. People still ignore it and act if we get helped just as much and are just being sore losers about it.
There needs to be a way to get rid of these corrupt refs and obvious Madrid bias in Spain.

Being silent is what doesn't help. As having a coward for president, like we do now. Laporta wouldn't sit still and let this happen, he'd pressure them. Barto hides.

El Flaco

[tw]835989222066647041[/tw]

Bruno Soriano, Villarreal's captain: "I'd say to Pique that against them there was a handball in his area and they didn't call it."

He's talking about this situation.

tLcBHFn.jpg

Home of Barca Fans