Ivan Rakitić

Raketa10

I hope he regains his form soon, he hasn't been good lately. Maybe he was overused.
We need 14/15 and 15/16 Rakitic back!

Gaudi

I don't think he is in bad form I think this is who he is, also I think Croats here can confirm. He's good team player, nice technique not great, good passing not great, good vision not great and so on. When team plays good he's good, otherwise...

dakt

Yeah, D.Suarez should be option #1. We need someone who can control the game, sad to say, Rakitic is not that type of player. Awful season so far.

Raketa10

I don't think he is in bad form I think this is who he is, also I think Croats here can confirm. He's good team player, nice technique not great, good passing not great, good vision not great and so on. When team plays good he's good, otherwise...

Don't agree, he is much more than this. When team plays good off course everyone is better but it's just not fair to say this is his normal level. In last two years he was maybe our best midfielder.

He is in a terrible form rigt now...

Dado

Disappointing season so far.

Disappointing season?

:lol:

----> http://www.barcaforum.com/showthrea...atch-2016-17?p=1699501&viewfull=1#post1699501

And he got 1 more bronze after that count ...

Thats a lot of medals for a "disappointing season".

He was shit today but so was everyone else. It seemed pretty radical for Lucho to sub him in half-time singleing him out like he was the sole problem of Barca.
If i saw correctly i think he stayed in the lockerom. Hope there was no bad blood.

When Suarez came in he did the same as Rakitic, .. nothing.

Home of Barca Fans