Martin Montoya

serghei

Seriously? Everyone knows he was signed as a favour to Traffic. Either that or just plain dumb scouting.

Someone overrate Montoya, but you're overrating Douglas, which is worse.

Overrating Douglas? If by that you mean that I don't think he's the worst RB ever, then it's true, I'm overrating him. I think he's mediocre, maybe a bit under. Which is still bad. What's worse is actually people who think Douglas is bad and Montoya is good, and there's a gulf in class between them.

F

Flavia

Overrating Douglas? If by that you mean that I don't think he's the worst RB ever, then it's true, I'm overrating him. I think he's mediocre, maybe a bit under. Which is still bad. What's worse is actually people who think Douglas is bad and Montoya is good, and there's a gulf in class between them.

Douglas is not even a proper rb, serghei, to be mediocre. Montoya being better than him has nothing to do with Montoya being good enough for Barça, or being a great player. That's just how bad Douglas is. You have no arguments here, but won't accept you're wrong.

serghei

Douglas is not even a proper rb, serghei, to be mediocre. Montoya being better than him has nothing to do with Montoya being good enough for Barça, or being a great player. That's just how bad Douglas is. You have no arguments here, but won't accept you're wrong.

I'm sorry, what does this even mean? "Not a proper RB". He does the same things a good RB does, passes, shots, dribbles, only worse. Plenty of failed transfers like his in football. I have plenty of arguments, one being the fact that Montoya's experience like Inter doesn't differ much from Douglas' current position at Barcelona. The only difference is we couldn't get rid of Douglas after half a season.

F

Flavia

I'm sorry, what does this even mean? "Not a proper RB". He does the same things a good RB does, passes, shots, dribbles, only worse. Plenty of failed transfers like his in football. I have plenty of arguments, one being the fact that Montoya's experience like Inter doesn't differ much from Douglas' current position at Barcelona. The only difference is we couldn't get rid of Douglas after half a season.
Means he's not a defender. Douglas played as a right midfielder for sp. There's plenty of differences between the 2 players, not only this inter "argument" you're using. Their quality is different. Douglas is much worse than Montoya. Just that.

serghei

Means he's not a defender. Douglas played as a right midfielder for sp. There's plenty of differences between the 2 players, not only this inter "argument" you're using. Their quality is different. Douglas is much worse than Montoya. Just that.

OK. In this case it's about a difference in rating Montoya then. Not Douglas. I rate him as better than Douglas, but not by much. You rate him as much better. We'll leave at that from my pov.

jamrock

The difference between Montoya and Douglas is ad wide as the Pacific ocean.

In the world of Douglas's, Montoya is the greatest fb, there has ever been and will never be. Facts!

F

Flavia

[tw]760107111070179329[/tw]

Officially a Valencia player now. Signed for 4 years.

Home of Barca Fans