Riyad Mahrez

Catalan Fan

The more I see of this guy and considering our needs, he could be a good signing for us.

He's recently signed a 4yr contract extension at Leicester and only 24 yrs old, so wouldn't be that cheap but maybe £20m ? (guessing).Leicester only paid Le Harvre around £400,000 for him in Jan 2014 !

He plays right wing, but he's left footed, so cuts inside a lot.Like you know who.He's a skilful player and reminds me of Neymar, but he's more direct at taking players on.I just wonder if we'll make a move for him next yr.

There's a few vids on youtube, but this is a recent compilation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyCr8hcb-kQ

arjunanand1

I dunno, I think it's best to wait for a season to see how he's progressing. Signing players on form usually always backfires. Even Michu had a terrific season earlier, but I guess you know how that turned out.

Unless he's coming cheap, I don't think he should be signed...

Yannik

The kid has momentum going with him. His form right now didnt came as a surprise for me, in fact im surprised noone really went for him last transfer window.
Surely couldve been purchased for like 15m last year, but now with the hype Leicester wont sell for under 40m.

Oh and this would come close to signing Salah. Your facebook page I mean.
"Good muslim <3333 no tattoo haram <33 müslim <33 COME TO GALA <3343 Özil müslim haram <<33"

Jombi

I think Mahrez could be a great choice. His price would be high though.

Someone like Sofiane Boufal from Lille would be a cheaper option though, and more like buying Mahrez before he blew up.

anguy

We can get Yarmolenko, who is very similar player with similar age, for less already during this winter. No need to blow up big money for backup forward who isn't sure thing.

Catalan Fan

He's still playing really well, still reminds me of Neymar.

I understand people haven't seen him much but I recon he will be lured away from Leicester sooner or later and I'd be gutted if we didn't at least speak to him beforehand.

El Flaco

I haven't watched a single PL-game for some years now, but I've head some people saying he's actually Leicesters best player but Vardy steals the credit due to goal?

For those who followed the team in several games, is it true or not?

barcafan161

I haven't watched a single PL-game for some years now, but I've head some people saying he's actually Leicesters best player but Vardy steals the credit due to goal?

For those who followed the team in several games, is it true or not?

He's very important to them, he creates alot and has Neymar like ball skills at times. Thought he was their best player against United.

I think he will cost more to buy than Vardy...age mainly.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Not good enough for Barca. His intelligence on and off the ball means he'll never be Barca level. However he'll definitely be playing for one of the top 6 teams in england soon enough. Be it with the Mancs, Chelsea or whoever.

barcafan161

Not good enough for Barca. His intelligence on and off the ball means he'll never be Barca level. However he'll definitely be playing for one of the top 6 teams in england soon enough. Be it with the Mancs, Chelsea or whoever.

He's already playing for a top 6 team in england ;)

Home of Barca Fans