FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

double00skins

Hi

I purchased 4 tickets for the Levante game last night (holidaying in Barca from the UK). The tickets are all separated but within the same block (and as near to each other as I could get them). The tickets are for me and my family including two children aged 7 and 5. Will I have any problems getting in if they think I am abandoning my children in a seat on their own? The plan is that I have one on my lap and my wife has the other on her lap.

I really appreciate any advice anyone has.

Tomchin

I purchased 4 tickets for the Levante game last night (holidaying in Barca from the UK). The tickets are all separated but within the same block (and as near to each other as I could get them). The tickets are for me and my family including two children aged 7 and 5. Will I have any problems getting in if they think I am abandoning my children in a seat on their own? The plan is that I have one on my lap and my wife has the other on her lap.
No, you shouldn't have a problem to get in.

Btw, I don't really understand why you bought 4 tickets if you plan to take both children on your lap anyway? As far as I know, children until 7 are allowed free entrance in the stadium, if they stay on their parents lap of course and don't occupy a seat. (not sure it's 7 years old or younger, but I remember I once read 7).

double00skins

No, you shouldn't have a problem to get in.

Btw, I don't really understand why you bought 4 tickets if you plan to take both children on your lap anyway? As far as I know, children until 7 are allowed free entrance in the stadium, if they stay on their parents lap of course and don't occupy a seat. (not sure it's 7 years old or younger, but I remember I once read 7).

Thanks for the help. And oh no! I did not see anywhere on the site that said about children under a certain age being free. at my local club I have to buy tickets for every person who enters the stadium regardless of their age.

I will investigate. thanks again.

double00skins

I have just googled it and you are right! Children aged up to 7 (not sure if that includes 7) go free! How stupid of me.

Is there an easy way to sell two spare tickets????

Tomchin

Is there an easy way to sell two spare tickets????
I'm afraid not. You could try selling them around the stadium, but won't be easy I guess, because Levante probably won't be a sell-out so people will prefer to buy a ticket through the official channels.

Galning

Just keep the tickets, it's just Levante so I'm sure you'll be able to find 4 free seats together in your section :)

Xagan

Cool, thanks for the advice, much appreciated! Alright, so we're going to book flights and accommodation for the time being, for the Villarreal game in December, shall we book our flights and hotel through Expedia?

Tomchin

Cool, thanks for the advice, much appreciated! Alright, so we're going to book flights and accommodation for the time being, for the Villarreal game in December, shall we book our flights and hotel through Expedia?
I usually book my hotel through booking.com (and flights with Ryanair, or Brussels Airlines), don't have any experience with Expedia.

driquelme

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to get tickets for the FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid game on the 27 of October. I am coming all the way from Australia so I just want to make sure I can get tickets from a reliable source. I have found two websites selling these tickets. They all claim to be official. Has anyone ever used the following?

http://www.barcelonaticket.com/4186-fc-barcelona-real-madrid

http://football-tickets.barcelona.com/fc_barcelona_vs_real_madrid_tickets5

They are very expensive but I am willing to pay. Flights to Spain are $2000 anyway. But I just want to make sure they are real and I will get to see the game in the area they indicate. They also say they will deliver tickets to your hotel, this sounds a little odd.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you.

Galning

They are definitely not official that's for sure.
I've never used such sites to buy tickets so I can't give you any advice on that. They might be legit, but they might not be.

Galning

They do but I assume it's nearly impossible to get some if you're not a member. Maybe someone who is not a member can give you more info.

redout

The Real Madrid tickets did not go on sale yet for some reason so its not as though they are sold out. You will definitely get tickets outside the stadium at least a couple of days beforehand but you will probably be asked to pay a ridiculous amount. The last couple of Madrid games had tickets made available on the day of the game but it was only available to members if I recall.

Breninal1978

Hiya pal. I use ticketmaster (servicaixa) too but do you have any idea if they'll be selling La Liga tickets this season? 3 days before the season and no sign of FCB liga tickets. In the past you could buy for any game by this time. Cheers. Al

L

limphinch182

HI im going to the super cup game next week, i tried using the link in the email to print off the tickets but it doesnt work. is anyone else having this problem or is this a common thing?

Home of Barca Fans