WWE

ManusXavi

What a Story!~ The Rock: Married Dany Garcia>Divorced>The pair are now hugely successful together from a business perspective and in raising their teenage daughter. Dany's now married to a guy called Dave who is the Rocks strength coach. Amazing!

Rahj

i'd still give it a 6/10. some great matches with shitty finishes. my rating would be lower without the cage spot.

Yannik

haven't watched WWE since more than a year or so. It got so boring, it's incredible. Just walked into my brother who was watching and I stood by the TV to see what has changed. Apparently a lot by the format, but the shows are still the same uninspired predictable shit I remember them to be.

God Serena

haven't watched WWE since more than a year or so. It got so boring, it's incredible. Just walked into my brother who was watching and I stood by the TV to see what has changed. Apparently a lot by the format, but the shows are still the same uninspired predictable shit I remember them to be.

I wouldn't say so, actually. It's changed pretty drastically, especially the women's division, which is hot off of the most heated feud I've ever seen in that division, and they've done quite a bit to shake up the world title picture.

Sailor Mars

Apparently WWE does PPV shows in Saudi Arabia now?

And Goldberg winning seems to have pissed of so many wrestling fans online.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not surprising. What’s more surprising is that people actually care for the guy he beat. Bunch of marks dissecting videos and thinking it makes the gimmick cool.

Sailor Mars

Not surprising. What’s more surprising is that people actually care for the guy he beat. Bunch of marks dissecting videos and thinking it makes the gimmick cool.

Don't know much about the Fiend character, but Goldberg was always hated by the wrestling nerds because he works short matches with the same moves, doesn't talk and cut promos, and his character would lose its aura if he took losses.

The hardcore fans care way too much about workrate and technical wrestling ability compared to physique, looks, intensity, and just being able to draw fans. Goldberg has always looked the part of a dude who can break someone in half.

El Gato

Villarato!
The Fiend is a waste of everyone’s time. I don’t think it matters if it’s Goldberg, they’d be pissed if it were anybody because they think they can write a better story for their favourite wrestler than those in charge. Which might well be true with how overproduced everything is. But the gimmick sucks. It’s a load of shady references to random stuff, wrestler is short and stubby, instead of rambling in the ring he now rambles in the screen and gets cheered even though he wrestles mostly baby faces because he’s this scary Halloween schizophrenic monster. Useless and doomed to fail in any company.

Goldberg is OK but there’s little need to have him on the show. He’s just a transitional champ to protect Reigns from pinning the internet darling Fiend, anyone could take that pin. Match will consist of 4 or 5 spears and that’s it.

Hype for this Mania is at an all time low. I wonder if it’ll actually sell out. Only the Brock match could be good, but it’s just tiresome to see him involved in the title picture for 4 or 5 years on the trot. Charlotte vs Ripley has me intrigued but not enough to actually watch the show for it. Lynch is so stale they will eventually consider bringing Ronda back just to desperately claw at plummeting ratings. There’s sod all to look forward to.

They’re even killing NXT by putting it on live destroying the product’s appeal.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Did the Undertaker really just retire this past Sunday with no crowd in the arena? Wow. I am stunned and saddened.

Home of Barca Fans