WWE

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well I think he tries to put over new talent & is a credible opponent, doesn't seem to have a problem with it unlike others, good for him.

We've just bought tickets to go to Raw in Vegas in August :D

That's exactly my point though. He isn't credible if always puts over the new talent and keeps jobbing. It's extremely commendable that he puts over new talent and it's one of the reasons I am a huge Jericho fan, but if you keep on losing you lose your credibility. So when the time comes to really put over a younger talent then that talent will not get over because of Jericho'd credibility.

Jericho in 2008 remains my favourite all time heel character though!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
That's exactly my point though. He isn't credible if always puts over the new talent and keeps jobbing. It's extremely commendable that he puts over new talent and it's one of the reasons I am a huge Jericho fan, but if you keep on losing you lose your credibility. So when the time comes to really put over a younger talent then that talent will not get over because of Jericho'd credibility.

Jericho in 2008 remains my favourite all time heel character though!

I never saw :( I liked Hollywood Heel Rock in 2003 or so, that was fucking hilarious & his theme was badass

But i've been watching Raw the last several weeks & i have to say i'm finding it pretty entertaining, lot of good characters & in good humor

Bad news Barret having bad news for everyone is killing me

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Just go to you tube and you'll see his excellent feud in 2008 with Shawn Michaels. It will blow your mind.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Oh my god that was so beautifully hilarious.

I used to play Smackdown vs Raw a lot on the PS2 when I was younger, and I loved the RKO, my favorite finisher by far.

Yannik

Former Germany goalkeeper Tim Wiese will make his WWE debut on Saturday.

tim-wiese-main.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Not gonna lie, this is brill. Will be genuinally surprised if he can do anything aside fall on his ass in the ring.

Home of Barca Fans