WWE

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He doesn't mind losing at Wrestlemania. He wanted Orton, Edge and Punk to have the W, if it helped build a new star. However Mcmahon wants to keep the streak intact. Which I don't blame him. Because it is a money making machine - it is the biggest match on the card.

Tezemery

He doesn't mind losing at Wrestlemania. He wanted Orton, Edge and Punk to have the W, if it helped build a new star. However Mcmahon wants to keep the streak intact. Which I don't blame him. Because it is a money making machine - it is the biggest match on the card.
9 times out of 10 they are also the best matches on the card.

El Gato

Villarato!
I wouldn't mind seeing a Sting v Undertaker match at Wrestlemania 30. Would be a perfect way to reward both veterans. Sting doesn't have any WWE highlights and his career in TNA, as legendary performer as he was there and in WCW, he needs his moment to cement his wrestling legacy. I feel he could be the one to break the streak. Undertaker doesn't mind losing and this would be the way to kill the character. He's had a Hall Of Fame legendary career and it wouldn't harm him to lose. Either let a legend like Sting break it or keep it intact.

Tezemery

I wouldn't mind seeing a Sting v Undertaker match at Wrestlemania 30. Would be a perfect way to reward both veterans. Sting doesn't have any WWE highlights and his career in TNA, as legendary performer as he was there and in WCW, he needs his moment to cement his wrestling legacy. I feel he could be the one to break the streak. Undertaker doesn't mind losing and this would be the way to kill the character. He's had a Hall Of Fame legendary career and it wouldn't harm him to lose. Either let a legend like Sting break it or keep it intact.
The only reason they should ever break the streak is to put somebody over.

El Gato

Villarato!
Giving such a win to a younger guy wouldn't elevate him a lot. It would require a massive push and massive abilities on his part to live up to the expectations of being the guy who deserved to beat Taker at Mania. Besides it's not a big problem to have a Hall Of Fame career without beating Taker. No need to use that streak on elevation of talent. If anything it should be about defining Taker's legacy or any other legend who didn't get as much limelight.

Also
BQFFTXcCYAAsG58.jpg:large

Hahah :lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Bret Hart needs to sharpshooter him at some point during the match he finally loses, and then wrestling is saved.

El Gato

Villarato!
I like Bret's work before WCW, but after that, boy didn't he become a bitter bastard. Now, I know he had to deal with a lot of things, from the death of his brother, through a stroke up to the extended feud with McMahon..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, I don't blame him. Glad he's layed it all to rest now though. You read the wiki about the screwjob? Pretty big shit, I hate how they conspired against him the way they did, especially since he was one of the biggest draws the company had at a time where WCW were dominating. Turns out McMahon didn't have much plans to have him as one of the faces of WWE over the next 10 odd years and Bret wasn't happy with that, plus didn't want to lose the title in front of his home fans(fair enough I say) and was going to hand the title in the next day on Raw. Pretty much after WCW died I lost proper interest in wrestling other than watching some of the good matches on the web and occasionally reading about the storylines(went on a huge wrestling research spree a week or two ago). Plus a lot of the other guys I liked are gone or not really into it anymore, Eddie Guererro was another favourite. Benoit, despite his crazy shit was awesome too.

Yeah, I don't blame him. Glad he's layed it all to rest now though. You read the wiki about the screwjob? Pretty big shit, I hate how they conspired against him the way they did, especially since he was one of the biggest draws the company had at a time where WCW were dominating. Turns out McMahon didn't have much plans to have him as one of the faces of WWE over the next 10 odd years and Bret wasn't happy with that, plus didn't want to lose the title in front of his home fans(fair enough I say) and was going to hand the title in the next day on Raw. Pretty much after WCW died I lost proper interest in wrestling other than watching some of the good matches on the web and occasionally reading about the storylines(went on a huge wrestling research spree a week or two ago). Plus a lot of the other guys I liked are gone or not really into it anymore, Eddie Guererro was another favourite. Benoit, despite his crazy shit was awesome too.

Plus bear in mind they asked him to lose to HBK at a time when HBK was a absolute douche (marines even battered him for his douchebaggery) WCW under utilised him so bad due to the grip Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and a few others had on the goings on of the business

abual3bed1

Well it was only inevitable to see Batista winning the rumble.

As for Punk, apparently he's angry with wrestlemania plans where he was mostly going to face Kane in a filler type of match and won't work for him after stealing WM lights last year with his excellent scenario with the Undertaker and Paul Bearer. Plus of course bringing Batista and Lesnar out of no where in to the title race with Cena which he felt so unfair. So according to some people Vince is gonna make him come back with a scenario involving Triple H and the authority as Vince wants to regain control on Raw using Punk and then he's back to the front line.

Home of Barca Fans