WWE

Was not impressed by the Brock Lesnar vs Triple H fight, Triple H was booked to look way too strong especially against Brock who is legitely the toughest guy in WWE, the Main event was not s good as last years either, Undertaker vs CM Punk was good but a bit too short for my liking

Lowry

Come on, does WWE really need discussing? It's a lame act. Instead of discussing the "fights" you guys should comment on the performers' acting skills instead.

El Gato

Villarato!
By the way, I stand a little humbled. The WrestleMania crowd on the following RAW was the absolute most amazing crowd I've heard on TV. They did so many legendary chants like "sexual chocolate", "same old shit", "we are awesome" and they started humming this new dancer gimmick dude Fandango's theme music :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never heard anything like this on a wrestling show :lol:

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I stopped probably over 10 years ago, pretty much when Bret Hart retired. These days every now and then I just youtube the matches that are meant to be epic, even then, I just end up watching old school matches of the guys I liked. The wrestlers these days aren't as good as they used to be, I mean, John Cena being pretty much the biggest guy around now shows how far it's fallen.

Tezemery

I stopped probably over 10 years ago, pretty much when Bret Hart retired. These days every now and then I just youtube the matches that are meant to be epic, even then, I just end up watching old school matches of the guys I liked. The wrestlers these days aren't as good as they used to be, I mean, John Cena being pretty much the biggest guy around now shows how far it's fallen.
John Cena is awful obviously but he is the Rock of the PG era he fits right in to what the company is at the moment, WWE is in an awful state but does have some amazing talent at the moment, Bryan Danielson, El Generico, Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler are all guys that would have been fantastic in the Attitude era but they stunted by what the WWE is at the moment, which is more about the WWE app than it is about actual wrestling.

Ghost

I stopped being a fan about 4 years ago. I don't religiously watch it anymore.

I do watch it from time to time now but there's barely any good wrestlers left. No point in even watching Wrestlemania anymore. I mean, Taker is about to retire..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Was never a big fan of Taker tbh, though he's had his moments. I wish they'd make him lose at Wrestlemania though it seems they'll just keep it going. Boring.

Home of Barca Fans