Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

I am Leg End
    From what I have read on various web sites/forums this is the predicted wrestlemania card (for the main matches).

The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE Title

Undertaker vs CM Punk

Sheamus vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight title.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H

kingleo
    Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldEd View Post
    From what I have read on various web sites/forums this is the predicted wrestlemania card (for the main matches).

The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE Title

Undertaker vs CM Punk

Sheamus vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight title.

Brock Lesnar vs Triple H
    surely it has to be Ryback vs Lesnar

Villarato!
    Another Goldberg vs Lesnar is the last thing we need.
    People are boring.

You're not even a real journalism
    Santa Claus is out cold guys

Gave up on WWE for the year a couple of months ago, and just stuck with TNA and ROH. WWE is absolute turd, will try to pick it up again at the start of 2013 though and give it another chance. Very very poor product they have given us the second half of the year. Saying that though..Wade Barrett :emotions16:

o Fenômeno
    Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldEd View Post
    PG era will remain for a long time.
    Then I shall stay away from WWE for a long time.
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic5827_23.gif

Villarato!
    Rock-Punk confrontation was the best thing to happen in WWE since Punk's pipebomb promo.

Punk is straight up the best and the most creative talker in the modern era. And The Rock has never got to play off of such a guy. These promos were from another level. Punk's so good people just can't get themselves to boo him despite him doing everything he can to get them to. It's like everyone with a brain is just being nice enough not to cheer him as an appreciation of his outstanding work.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 8th January 2013 at 11:48 AM.
    People are boring.

I am Leg End
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Rock-Punk confrontation was the best thing to happen in WWE since Punk's pipebomb promo.

Punk is straight up the best and the most creative talker in the modern era. And The Rock has never got to play off of such a guy. These promos were from another level. Punk's so good people just can't get themselves to boo him despite him doing everything he can to get them to. It's like everyone with a brain is just being nice enough not to cheer him as an appreciation of his outstanding work.
    Agreed. Rock needs a heel to get his best work. Not Cena and fruity pebbles crap.

I heard WWE have pulled a completely independent wrestling game committing no copyright infringements from Google Play? Anybody know if there is any truth in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cristofol View Post
    I heard WWE have pulled a completely independent wrestling game committing no copyright infringements from Google Play? Anybody know if there is any truth in it?
    WWE has had the "Wrestling Revolution" app removed from Google Play mobile app store after it became the most downloaded and highly-rated wrestling game on Android.

Although the game depicts a fictitious alternate universe, and is largely influenced by Japanese wrestling, WWE took exception to it appearing in searches every time Michael Cole encouraged fans to download the official app.

Wrestling Revolution is still available on iOS, where it has yet to surpass the popularity of WWE's official apps.

The game's sole creator, Mat Dickie, received the news on Christmas Day and has expressed dismay that WWE were not able to "show tolerance and respect" in this instance.

WWE

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVillano1 View Post
    WWE has had the "Wrestling Revolution" app removed from Google Play mobile app store after it became the most downloaded and highly-rated wrestling game on Android.

Although the game depicts a fictitious alternate universe, and is largely influenced by Japanese wrestling, WWE took exception to it appearing in searches every time Michael Cole encouraged fans to download the official app.

Wrestling Revolution is still available on iOS, where it has yet to surpass the popularity of WWE's official apps.

The game's sole creator, Mat Dickie, received the news on Christmas Day and has expressed dismay that WWE were not able to "show tolerance and respect" in this instance.

WWE
    Such jerks -_- getting more and more like Nazi Germany with the damn McMahons haha

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVillano1 View Post

WWE
    Once a Scum always a scum, Vince would do anything to get ratings and increased cash flow, never had respect or honour

Quote Originally Posted by MrXavi_The_Midfield_King View Post
    Once a Scum always a scum, Vince would do anything to get ratings and increased cash flow, never had respect or honour
    Very true. Though I enjoyed Smackdown - I'm a ADR mark

When does the Royal Rumble start?? GMT time please

Villarato!
    1 am. The actual Rumble I'd say will start around 2:30-3:00. But I don't know for sure. The Punk v Rock match should be quite long. And it should be the main event IMO
    People are boring.