F1

hellsangel1

perhaps more than any other sport the competitors equipment plays as big a part as the competitor himself in F1.

The equipment actually plays a bigger part than the competitor himself in F1 which is one of the reasons why I kind of lost intrest in it....

BarcaGirl

Wow, what a brilliant race! Kimi superb drive and deserved win!
And Sebastian from 24th to 3rd place! :worthy:

Alonso looked so pissed ...Vettel starts last and nearly beats him :lol:

hellsangel1

I actually find this sport incredibly boring now. In most races, you can pretty much tell by the 5th lap who's going to win the race unless there's a mechanical issue or something.. How can a race or sport like that be exciting. Positions are more or less decided less by driving skills, it's really all about the car.......

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I have to say that I'm frankly quite surprised by the quality of Kimi's comeback.

He always has been a good driver, but to achieve something he has this year by driving a Lotus is not far off being a remarkable feat.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
original.gif

impeh

Hi, its me..
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso has been moved up the grid for the United States Grand Prix following a penalty for teammate Felipe Massa.

The seal on Massa's gearbox was deliberately broken by Ferrari mechanics, meaning that the Brazilian was demoted from sixth down to 11th place for the race.

If championship leader Sebastian Vettel comes first, Alonso will have to finish in at least fourth place to stop the German becoming world champion for a third successive year.

Vettle can win it today!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Vettel just needs to finish the race, he will most certainly be in the top5 if he doesn't break down. But man, I LOVE it when things come down to the finishing straight :D

XaviMessiGirl

Well if the same thing happened to Vettel, which happened to Webber, things could get very interesting. :) Red Bull's one downfall is reliability.

Home of Barca Fans