F1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ferrari wins in Monte Carlo for the first time since 2001. Shame Kimi couldn't take it though.

Catta

Such a shame for Ferrari, they should have had the 1-2. But again that little piece of shit not only destroys his own race but also of 3 other drivers. Well congrats to Hamilton 4th time champion.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Such a shame for Ferrari, they should have had the 1-2. But again that little piece of shit not only destroys his own race but also of 3 other drivers. Well congrats to Hamilton 4th time champion.

So disappointed at that start. I do think it's Vettel's fault too as he closed Max and then the kid hit Raikkonen.

Hamilton had huge luck there as he was never going to win here.

Shame, I tuned out after 5 mins as I am sure many did. Organizers fucked up too for allowing a start without safety car.

KiX7777

If I was Kimi or Vettel I would slap the sh*t out of Verstappen. Idiot ruins race for others, and it's not the first time this season. What an idiot.
Alonso also had good chance, he could have finished in top 3.

bodi16

Again Verstappen ruining a race. This time his colleague, Ricciardo, was the one involved.

[youtube]395VKeru_-U[/youtube]

Also, Romain Grosjean had an unforced crash during Safety Car :lol:

[youtube]7bGhAwW_uiU[/youtube]

bodi16

Crazy race today

Agreed! Vettel could have won it, if he would have waited a bit more to overtake Bottas, but in the end failed to remain in the top 3.

But that Verstappen guy is hilarious, he's acting too many times like it's just a video game :lol:

FC B

Verstappen. It was evident that he is gonna do something stupid to Ricciardo and eventually he did.

For me its Vettel of the most importance as an error, Grosjean's the stupidest and Verstappen's the more visually damaging.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Vettel should have won but Red Bulls crash and safety car ruined it for him.

Expected more pace from Red Bulls knowing Riccardo won last race and won last Azerbaijan GP. Btw. some claim the Australian was at fault at the crash.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Haha

Gotta admit though. Him and Ricciardo make F1 more interesting. Alonso would also be a bomb if he had a decent car. Such a shame he wasted so many years driving garbage.

Home of Barca Fans