F1

Eetu

Adormit
What happened to him in his second skint as a driver anyways?

Should he never have come back? & why didn't he go back to Ferrari?

sorry for the noob questioning

Wasn't really following the sport that much while he was at Mercedes, but I've seen a lot of people reassessing their opinions about Nico Rosberg this year. And while at it, taking back things said about Schumi. Mercedes didn't end up providing what he probably expected, but with Ferrari having done reshuffling when left and a chance to reunite with Ross Brawn, it was an understandable choice.

Meanwhile, watching BBC's season wrap-up with David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan. Those two still have issues.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I used to follow almost every race, but not now anymore... The passion is just not there anymore....

XaviMessiGirl

I used to follow almost every race, but not now anymore... The passion is just not there anymore....

I still watch every race (or replays when they're on at awkward times for me like this one was) but yeah, it's gotten way too "modern" for lack of a better word. It's no longer really about who's the best driver, it's about which engineer can make the best car under all the stupid restrictions there are now.

MagIX

^ i totally agee.
+ what a horrible sound the V6 engine :puke:
Imo (no accounting for taste) the V8 has the best sound. I drive an audi rs5, i don't even listen to music beceuase the V8 sound is too sexy !!

Moe