F1

impeh

Hi, its me..
Lewis Hamilton is to leave McLaren and drive for Mercedes next season, BBC Formula 1 chief analyst Eddie Jordan understands.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if F1 ever had 6 World champions driving in the same season?

Vettel
Button
Hamilton
Raikkonen
Alonso
Schumacher

It's been a great season so far. Started with 7 different winners in first 7 races and with plenty of races to go we have 5-6 contenders for the title.

Raikkonen with his Lotus in particular is doing impressive things in his come-back season.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Does anyone know if F1 ever had 6 World champions driving in the same season?

Vettel
Button
Hamilton
Raikkonen
Alonso
Schumacher

It's been a great season so far. Started with 7 different winners in first 7 races and with plenty of races to go we have 5-6 contenders for the title.

Raikkonen with his Lotus in particular is doing impressive things in his come-back season.

Not to my knowledge no.

I still fancy Vettel to win it though, but as a Ferrari fan would like Alonso to win. I am also a Jenson Button fan and prefer him to Hamilton however I think he is far too back to challenge now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a smart race from him considering the troubles he had in qualifying.

One only needs to look at the points gap between him and his teammate Massa to see how good actually Alonso is.

XaviMessiGirl

To be fair to Massa he drove well this race too, for his standards. But yeah Alonso is way better and I'm almost certain Massa won't be at Ferrari next season. No idea who will replace him though, LDM said today that he doesn't think Perez is ready so we won't sign him yet.

UberNjufer

Lewis Hamilton is to leave McLaren and drive for Mercedes next season, BBC Formula 1 chief analyst Eddie Jordan understands.
rumors are that he already signed contract with merc.I've been a fan of mcl for a long time but they really know how to fuck up their drivers.They lost kimi,alonso and now lewis and what's even worse they are thinking about kovalainen to replace him.So basically 2 number 2 drivers next year.

It was a smart race from him considering the troubles he had in qualifying.

One only needs to look at the points gap between him and his teammate Massa to see how good actually Alonso is.
it's impossible to count massa as benchmark,he has been painfully slow since that accident.

UberNjufer

Di resta is a possibility aswell,he fired his manager(hamilton's father) and employed button's managment :).In either case massive downgrade for mclaren.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I still have my doubts on Hamilton leaving Mclaren.

Vettel got the win yesterday. Still can't call it, but I would still back Vettel tbh.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Hopefully Kimi goes back to Ferrari, he is performing very well this year and shows he still hasn't lost his abilities. Alonso+Kimi+Ferrari = :wub:

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah Kimi's one of my favs and I'd love to see him come back and partner Alonso, only thing that worries me is if there would be a #1/#2 problem. Alonso will probably be undisputed #1 and not sure if Kimi would stand for it.

Home of Barca Fans