F1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Been exciting season so far. Ferrari caught up with Mercedes engine and Red Bulls are the wild card.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If everyone had the same car I believe Alonso would win. He's the best driver IMO. He's had some bad luck. Was with Ferrari and they had some average cars. Leaves them and they get Vettel. After a couple of years they finally manage to catch up to the others and have a good car again.

I don't really follow F1 anymore though. Lost interest for it the last few years.

KiX7777

I started watching F1 again this season after 8 years. Cheering for Ferrari and Vettel.

Verstappen should be banned from F1 IMO

ronniecro

If everyone had the same car I believe Alonso would win. He's the best driver IMO. He's had some bad luck. Was with Ferrari and they had some average cars. Leaves them and they get Vettel. After a couple of years they finally manage to catch up to the others and have a good car again.

I don't really follow F1 anymore though. Lost interest for it the last few years.

i think alonso and hamilton would be ahead of anyone if they all had same cars,both of them are fantastic drivers

serghei

I think Verstappen is the reason I might watch again for the first time since 2005 or so. Kid has balls and talent. He's entertaining. F1 got too polite in recent years I think. Time for some heated animosity again.

Catta

What a great race today, maybe the best one this season.

“Interesting tactics I’d say from their side,” says Hamilton when asked about his opening lap clash with Raikkonen

Hamilton again showing what a sore loser he is, will never be a great champion in my eyes.

TitoTata

Banned
I think Verstappen is the reason I might watch again for the first time since 2005 or so. Kid has balls and talent. He's entertaining. F1 got too polite in recent years I think. Time for some heated animosity again.

Same .. he's the ONLY reason to watch the F1 procession..
Apparently whoever gets the pole position is 1:6 fave to win tomorrow as it's unbelievably difficult to overtake ...
Max is a breath of fresh air .,

What's the idea of no overtaking in a RACE !

Anyone watch MotoGP or Speedway ??

MagIX

Congrats to Hamilton :hooray:
For the next season, I hope to see battles to the death between Hamilton and Verstappen (my 2 favorite pilots).

Home of Barca Fans