F1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Uh, that's a shame.
I completely forgot the race would be on earlier than usual. Missed the whole thing. :angry:

UberNjufer

Might place few quid on Button to win the world title next year with Mclaren now having to put all their eggs in one basket with Button. For a few reasons:-

1) He is among the best, if not the best driver on the circuit at overtaking.

2) Mclaren have a very competitive car

3) Button is a solid driver and usually if he doesn't win races gets among the points.

So yeah may have a few quid on him next year.
really,are you sure about that overtaking bit.He has no chance next year unless macca put a rocket ship on the track

UberNjufer

okay i'm gonna leave it at that,i dont really pay any attention to button.He must be doing all those things while commercials are running.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Button seems a nice guy. Liked his winning interview in Italy or where was it, few months ago. Also, look at the points of his teammate, Hamilton isn't that far off.

Vettel won in Korea. Overtook Alonso in the standings with 4 races remaining.

Vettel 215
Alonso 209
Raikkonen 167
Hamilton 153
Webber 152
Button 131

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Vettel wins because Newey's managed to create a car at least half a second faster than anything else. He's not the best driver out there.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it's about speed. I remember there were cars with higher top speed than his Red Bull this season.
They do have the best setup though.

UberNjufer

Button seems a nice guy. Liked his winning interview in Italy or where was it, few months ago. Also, look at the points of his teammate, Hamilton isn't that far off.

Vettel won in Korea. Overtook Alonso in the standings with 4 races remaining.

Vettel 215
Alonso 209
Raikkonen 167
Hamilton 153
Webber 152
Button 131
do you watch f1 or just look at the race results?

E

estranged

Top speed rarely means anything useful, only in a handful of tracks like Monza or the old Hockenheim it plays out to be a noticeable advantage. In F1 most importantly you need a car that sticks to the ground and corners well, since those are the places where time is lost and gained most. It's clearly evident that Red Bull is the fastest car right now. IMO Alonso, Hamilton and Kimi are all quicker than Vettel. Vettel's still a damn good driver though, but perhaps more than any other sport the competitors equipment plays as big a part as the competitor himself in F1.

E

estranged

Possibly 3 world titles and Vettel is only "Damned good"..........please.

Yea man, it's mostly about the car...even guys like Button and Villeneuve won a WDC FFS. Obviously a lot depends on the driver but you can only go as fast as the car goes. You should follow more observantly.

Home of Barca Fans