F1

XaviMessiGirl

First the huge and controversial pile up a few weeks ago then Hamilton's malfunction while in the lead at Singapore. Such a shame for his team. Really such a spectacle in Singapore, breath taking aerial views, and glad to see the contract extension through 2015 (?). Great for the sport.

EDIT: XMG, Alonso's sparkly helmet :wub: :D

Great for Ferrari though :D Though after all that now the nearest rival is Vettel.

Glad to see it seems you're enjoying it :)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
button is not an alpha driver,maybe a solid beta but no more than that.

He's not alpha in the sense that he's an aggressive driver but he's not going to roll over for Hamilton. Hamilton needs his own Barichello on his team, an above average driver who he can bully.

UberNjufer

He's not alpha in the sense that he's an aggressive driver but he's not going to roll over for Hamilton. Hamilton needs his own Barichello on his team, an above average driver who he can bully.
Well he rolled over this season,luckily mcl pit crew spared him from being anhaliated.As for the barichello part i think you confused hamilton for alonso since he's the one who can't handle competitive team mate.

UberNjufer

hamilton had alonso and button for team mates two wdc's and he did pretty well and vettel has mw who is a solid driver.Alonso on the other hand ...

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Pleaso no! Schumi is over, face it. He should have never returned, period... I'd love to see Kimi back @ Ferrari :D

Pleaso no! Schumi is over, face it. He should have never returned, period... I'd love to see Kimi back @ Ferrari :D

Kimi and Fernando are going to be like oil and water. They're not gonna mix because they're both Alpha drivers.

Schumi is past it, I know, but he is undoubtedly better than Massa right now.

XaviMessiGirl

Schumi is past it, I know, but he is undoubtedly better than Massa right now.

This. Besides, Perez was rumored to be the #1 target for Ferrari and now he joins McLaren, so what are other options? Who else is there that is 1) good; and 2) not alpha. I'd be ok with a 1 year deal for Schumacher so he can retire at Ferrari.

I think a good deal would be for Massa to move to Sauber (since he has history with them), Schumacher to move to Ferrari and then nobody's out of a job.

Bottom line: Schumi's gonna be out of a job, so LdM and the guys at Ferrari ABSOLUTELY have NO excuse not to explore the Schumi option for a #2 driver. I'm gonna go crazy if Massa is still the #2 next year.

XaviMessiGirl

'Gangnam Style' sensation Psy is to perform at the Korean Grand Prix, after being announced as an ambassador for the event. Speaking about his plans, Psy said: "I look forward to bringing Gangnam Style to the glamorous world of F1."

:lol: awesome.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Might place few quid on Button to win the world title next year with Mclaren now having to put all their eggs in one basket with Button. For a few reasons:-

1) He is among the best, if not the best driver on the circuit at overtaking.

2) Mclaren have a very competitive car

3) Button is a solid driver and usually if he doesn't win races gets among the points.

So yeah may have a few quid on him next year.

Last edited:
Alonso's lead is now down to 4 points. In a stunning turn of events, he punctured his tire on the first turn and spun out of control. He was out before it even began for him.

Home of Barca Fans