Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: F1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Hamilton only won that year because of scumbag timo glock

Massa has really fallen off a cliff after that season.
    Frejsgodes: "Nobody can touch Ronaldo, he has the heart of the champion, the body of a Greek God and the speed of a cougar."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Same here Ted. Didn't like him at all in the past. But I have to admit the fact he joined Ferrari changed that
    I guess he just matured and knew his role at Ferrari. Well he should, he's already in his 30's.

Hamilton, however, is a nice guy who turned into a bitch extraordinaire.
    Frejsgodes: "Nobody can touch Ronaldo, he has the heart of the champion, the body of a Greek God and the speed of a cougar."

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Alonso couldn't handle Hamilton being favorised. They treated the rookie who proved nothing, better than a world champion. Just because he was English.
    Just no.

estranged
    Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldEd View Post
    Just no.
    Why no? He's pretty much spot on there. Alonso was too good to play second fiddle to Hamilton, that's why he came out and ratted out McLaren's spying on Ferrari like a total boss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by estranged View Post
    Why no? He's pretty much spot on there. Alonso was too good to play second fiddle to Hamilton, that's why he came out and ratted out McLaren's spying on Ferrari like a total boss
    LOL Stepneygate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's my man!

Kinda funny though tbh controversy always seems to follow him around. First spygate when he was at McLaren, then that Renault race-fixing scandal a few years back too with Piquet Jr. crashing on purpose so Alonso would win. Almost positive Alonso himself had nothing to do with it though, that was just Briatore being a scumbag cheat.

But yeah I used to not be such a big fan of his either til he joined Ferrari, like him a lot now especially since it's our first chance at a title of any kind since 2008.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I undertand McLaren wanting an English team with English drivers, but Hamilton and Button need to break up. They are two alpha drivers in one team, and it's not exactly a good formula.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alonso wanted n1 status at mclaren and he wasnt given one and then he started throwing his toys around,that is a fact.I wonder what's the reason pique smashed his car into a wall in singapure,can you explain me that one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Mosby View Post
    I undertand McLaren wanting an English team with English drivers, but Hamilton and Button need to break up. They are two alpha drivers in one team, and it's not exactly a good formula.
    button is not an alpha driver,maybe a solid beta but no more than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UberNjufer View Post
    I wonder what's the reason pique smashed his car into a wall in singapure,can you explain me that one.
    Briatore fixed the race so Alonso would win. Alonso had pitted a lap before so when the safety car came out after the crash, everyone else used the opportunity to pit but Alonso didn't have to so he shot in front. What probably happened was Briatore threatened to fire Piquet if he didn't do it, then when he fired him a year later anyway, Piquet ratted him out basically. I don't think Alonso was aware of it at all.

Whole thing was a farce though, Briatore is supposed to be banned from F1 but he got it overturned. So pathetic, Piquet could have injured or killed himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    Briatore fixed the race so Alonso would win. Alonso had pitted a lap before so when the safety car came out after the crash, everyone else used the opportunity to pit but Alonso didn't have to so he shot in front. What probably happened was Briatore threatened to fire Piquet if he didn't do it, then when he fired him a year later anyway, Piquet ratted him out basically. I don't think Alonso was aware of it at all.

Whole thing was a farce though, Briatore is supposed to be banned from F1 but he got it overturned. So pathetic, Piquet could have injured or killed himself.
    i know what happened,it was a retorical question.As for alonso not being aware i'm not buying into that.

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Mosby View Post
    Yes but Mclaren gets good constructor points with those two. So that won't happen any time soon, unless Hamilton decides to go.

In Lucho we trust!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ed, Briatore is banned from ALL motor sport world wide for life.

"Impavido Pectore"

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poor_Sunyol View Post
    Ed, Briatore is banned from ALL motor sport world wide for life.
    No, he is banned until 2013.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First the huge and controversial pile up a few weeks ago then Hamilton's malfunction while in the lead at Singapore. Such a shame for his team. Really such a spectacle in Singapore, breath taking aerial views, and glad to see the contract extension through 2015 (?). Great for the sport.

EDIT: XMG, Alonso's sparkly helmet