F1

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah Kimi's one of my favs and I'd love to see him come back and partner Alonso, only thing that worries me is if there would be a #1/#2 problem. Alonso will probably be undisputed #1 and not sure if Kimi would stand for it.

Men & there ego's eh?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In comparison to McLaren and Red Bull. And arguably few other.
What Alonso is doing this season is only proving his status of the best driver in F1. Kimi close 2nd.

Sadly the title will be Vettel's :(

The Ferrari is too slow.
O, ye of little faith. I believe that Fernando Alonso has what it takes to bring his Ferrari to a driver's title.

I used to hate Alonso a lot when he was still with Renault and McLaren. But now that he is just quiet and busy on his driving, I like him a lot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Same here Ted. Didn't like him at all in the past. But I have to admit the fact he joined Ferrari changed that :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
In comparison to McLaren and Red Bull. And arguably few other.
What Alonso is doing this season is only proving his status of the best driver in F1. Kimi close 2nd.

Hamilton proved in 2008 that Alonso is not the best driver in F1. IMO both Vettel and Hamilton are better drivers. But Alonso in a good car is as good as those two on his day, but he couldn't handle it when Hamilton started to compete against him. So because of that and that alone he will never hold the No.1 status for me.

Unless he is joined by one of them one day in the future and gets the better of them in the same car and conditions only then would I change my mind.

Hamilton is a hot head and arrogant at times, and I prefer Button to him personally, but in terms of raw ability Hamilton is something else. Vettel too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alonso couldn't handle Hamilton being favorised. They treated the rookie who proved nothing, better than a world champion. Just because he was English.

Home of Barca Fans