User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: F1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or Max ?
    oh yes, hamilton-max, it would be funny!
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First race of the season and first win for Ferrari and Vettel after a long time.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ferrari wins in Monte Carlo for the first time since 2001. Shame Kimi couldn't take it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a shame for Ferrari, they should have had the 1-2. But again that little piece of shit not only destroys his own race but also of 3 other drivers. Well congrats to Hamilton 4th time champion.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Such a shame for Ferrari, they should have had the 1-2. But again that little piece of shit not only destroys his own race but also of 3 other drivers. Well congrats to Hamilton 4th time champion.
    So disappointed at that start. I do think it's Vettel's fault too as he closed Max and then the kid hit Raikkonen.

Hamilton had huge luck there as he was never going to win here.

Shame, I tuned out after 5 mins as I am sure many did. Organizers fucked up too for allowing a start without safety car.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I was Kimi or Vettel I would slap the sh*t out of Verstappen. Idiot ruins race for others, and it's not the first time this season. What an idiot.
    Alonso also had good chance, he could have finished in top 3.