User Tag List

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: F1

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ferraris do look a bit better today.

Rosberg 3rd now. Verstappen working for Hamilton

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now it's official, 2016 is the worst sports year in history

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats Rosberg. thrilling finish in the end.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vettel helped him out a bit too, was nice to see.

Well done!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bit of a bitchmove from Hamilton to somehow get Nico screwed, but I can't blame him for trying everything he could. I'm still glad it didn't work out though. Seb could've probably overtaken him in the last 2 laps but even then I don't believe that VES had the tyres to get the podium.

On another note: I would've actually loved had Lewis' tactic backfired that much that Vettel would've managed to overtake them both. He was clearly flying the last 10 laps.
    Last edited by Yannik; 27th November 2016 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    bit of a bitchmove from Hamilton to somehow get Nico screwed, but I can't blame him for trying everything he could. I'm still glad it didn't work out though. Seb could've probably overtaken him in the last 2 laps but even then I don't believe that VES had the tyres to get the podium.

On another note: I would've actually loved had Lewis' tactic backfired that much that Vettel would've managed to overtake them both. He was clearly flying the last 10 laps.
    I'm not a fan of Lewis either but I can't really hold anything against him. He obviously did slow down his tempo but who stopped Nico from pushing harder? In the end he didn't resort to anything worse like some drivers from the past

What I don't like is a bias in McLaren towards Lewis and F1 boos himself being unfair on Nico.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I'm not a fan of Lewis either but I can't really hold anything against him. He obviously did slow down his tempo but who stopped Nico from pushing harder? In the end he didn't resort to anything worse like some drivers from the past

What I don't like is a bias in McLaren towards Lewis and F1 boos himself being unfair on Nico.
    Yeah, I can absolutely understand Hamiltons intention there and I also don't see it as something unsportsmanlike even though it wasn't exactly a teamplayer thing either. Without his maneuver this race would've probably bored me to death. Hamilton is clearly the more 'popular' racer and the prefered out of the two. He's also normally the actual better racer, I mean we all know without previous car issues he might have walked away with the championship. But I'm glad Nico also had his day in the sun this year and unlike some british papers I believe he deserved it.

But still, I'm having enough of Mercedes' dominance for now. It's bad enough that we have to count on one of their cars to slow down to get exciting races. Hopefully next season it gets competetive again.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zerro eye contact in the post-race lounge. Bet they won't be holidaying together in Ibiza anytime soon
    Flash Flesh 4 fantasy no eye in meat but there is an m n e
    So long Herbie, it's been a gas!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky win of Rosberg (only hoping in a engine failure or a bad day of Hamilton, Rosberg can win a title). Hamilton is clearly the better driver.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

I am Leg End
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hamilton is clearly superior to Rosberg in ALL aspects of Motor Racing. If Mercedes didn't fuck up Hamilton's car in the early part of the year he'd have easily retained the title.
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hamilton would fight with Alonso for 8th places if it wasn't for Mercedes.
    He was silver spooned from the start of his career.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wtf

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No better way than going out at the top

Bring Alonso to Merc now!
    Last edited by DonAK; 2nd December 2016 at 04:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boss

That would be sweet.
    Or Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Wtf

Not many sportsmen in history left immediately after being crowned World Champions.

He'll be back imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it's gonna be either Wehrlein or Bottas to Mercedes. My guess is Bottas, and I'm not only saying this because he's my compatriot. Wehrlein is too inexperienced.
    They are never gonna be stupid enough at Merc to get Alonso as Hamilton's teammate. As for Max or Vettel, Red Bull and Ferrari wont let their drivers join their biggest rival.
    Last edited by Cule Finn; 3rd December 2016 at 12:40 PM.
    O le le, O la la, ser del Barça és el millor que hi ha!