F1

Sterlingfan2000

The Race are becoming more entertaining but F1 still needs much change.

- Ban Radio
- Make the Engine louder and faster
- Make Tyres bigger
- Make Cars as fast as possible
- Lift Developement, so Teams can catch up

and Maybe Customers Cars, its better to have more competive Cars

Pablo Escobar

No F1 fans here?

Verstappen wins in Barcelona but with incredible luck of having the Mercedes crash and the team making it simple for him by destroying worthy Riccardo with a badly intended stratagem.
The capitalist way of doing things at Red Bull is a bad step for me in F1. Kvyat might have made a mistake with Vettel, but the Russian is a great driver and aggressive instinct, exactly what you want at a driver at a top team. After all Kvyat was doing anything possible these races to make up for Renault's lack of power on tracks like China or Russia where engine counts a lot, face to Barcelona where strategy counts because overtakes are almost impossible on that track as we've seen.
Verstappen needed to be promoted in order to activate the contract clause to keep him until the end of 2018, else Mercedes would've snatched him by the end of the year.
He is a great driver for his age, but he's place was at Torro to gain experience but Danil actually got his place at the team because of his own achievements and deserved his place.
I would like to see him at a team like McLaren and Williams where he might have chances to do stuff. Don't like Massa, his wasting his team time and chances, while Alonso is one of the greatest of all time, but at a modest car for now his salary is too big, if the car had a chance for 1-2 wins/season then maybe yes.

As for Monaco, Red Bull screwed up a "ultra" perfect weekend for Riccardo, who is slowly becoming my favorite driver. Now only they never took into account the chance Hamilton won't go from blue to green but do exactly what he did, wait a few laps on cinturado for dries directly.
- They messed up at the pits when they had the wrong ones for him which proved fatal
- Lewis made mistakes on the chicanes and lost time when Ricci pitted so he would've ended up 10 seconds behind him if his pit would've gone right.
- Normally they already lost the lead but because there were still wet patches on the track, Lewis couldn't gain time so a normal pit stop would've still handed Daniel his worthy win without him making mistakes at the piscine.
- Also, used super soft instead of initially planned soft? Why not unused ultra soft or directly unused soft how they initially wanted? Lame.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We used to follow it more closely but then came Red Bull domination, Mercedes domination.. F1 lost a lot of appeal in recent years

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's a pleasure to see the Germans piss on the reds on their home turf.

Pathetic. :facepalm:

If you were a follower of F1 you wouldn't utter those words.
Germans and Italians have special connection in F1 since Schumacher days and carry it on through Vettel.

Also, had you seen this race you would have known that winner from Mercedes, Rosberg, a German, greeted the fans in Italian and led the chants in Italian.

Pablo Escobar

100p for Hamilton = Rosberg needs 3x 2nd positions, 1x 3rd.

But tight finales bring surprises, already Lewis's engine blew in Malaysia despite Nico being the one behind on engines.

Anyway, next year we will have much faster cars, on circuits like Sepang or Suzuka these differences will be significant.

snowy

Would be dope if Vettel & hypercool Iceman could finish 1st & 2nd. Free Pasta Buffet @ Ferrari World Abu Dhabi ... and puke it all out on the 4.8Gs Formula Rossa rollercoaster :lol:

240km/h in 4.9 seconds!!! I want one in my garden

Home of Barca Fans