F1

XaviMessiGirl

Heard Alonso got butthurt when his team wasn't bigging him up the way he expected them to. I know that's your boy, how do you see him racing with that type of frustration in his head? Distractions?

On another note, Hamilton is just nasty.

Think he's gotten frustrated because he's been with the team for several years now and has nothing to show for it. I can kind of understand it (F1 is not really the same as football in terms of driver loyalty to a team... in the end most just care for themselves). He's one of, if not the best driver on the grid today, but that doesn't matter when the car is always subpar.

He and Raikkonen are my two favorites, and while I'm glad to have both on Ferrari, I do have worries that eventually one or both of them will get pissed off. And I personally care more for the team so if someone is unhappy, even if it's a driver I like then he can leave. There are also rumors Vettel might join Ferrari in the future (he is struggling with Red Bull this season), so there's that issue too that whoever out of the two performs less successfully might be replaced.

And I'm not going to lie, Alonso has always been on the arrogant side, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's had enough.

Eetu

Adormit
Throw in Indy 500, Montecampioni in Giro and medal games in ice hockey World Championship, and it's pretty much the perfect day to have a bit of a summer flu.

XaviMessiGirl

Formula1.com ‏@F1 20m
Michael Schumacher is no longer in a coma and has left the CHU Grenoble hospital to continue his rehabilitation. Full story soon

Fantastic news. Keep fighting champ.

PaulFCB

Banned
There will be no further updates about his condition or recovery, and his location will not be made public.

Doesn't sound like anything good.

For all we know, he could be a veggie.

Gilberto

I don't think he'll get back to the way he was, after he's been in a coma for over 6 (!) months. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

F

forcabarca

Medical files on Michael Schumacher have been stolen and offered for sale to media. Schumacher's management will press for criminal charges.

Jeez...!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Home of Barca Fans