F1

PaulFCB

Banned
This is racing, just think about how many would've died or suffer heavy injuries if it wasn't for the safety regulations of today.

It's a risk you take and you are conscious about it when you decide to become drive at those speeds.

XaviMessiGirl

massafelipe
From 2014 i will no longer be driving for Ferrari. I would like to thank the team for all the victories and incredible moments experienced together. Thank you also to my wife and all of my family, to my fans and all my Sponsors. From each one of you I have always received a great support! Right now I want to push as hard as possible with Ferrari for the remaining 7 races. For next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship which remains my greatest objective! Thank you all. Felipe

Best of luck to him. The rumor is that Raikkonen will return to replace him.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This is probably the best moment in a long time for the team. Maybe we can win the championship next year, if there isn't ego problems. Having kimi back is a dream come true!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Fuck vettel. The drivers championship is of no concern anyway. I care about Ferrari winning the constructor championship. If the car is good then I can see vettel finishing third anyway.

Home of Barca Fans