F1

PaulFCB

Banned
Or in Qualifying

[youtube]4-zEnO_KwDg[/youtube]

Or just during the race, especially if wet.

[youtube]a3s2mgukB9Y[/youtube]

XaviMessiGirl

Mercedes cheating?

Coming back to this... the investigation going on, is that Mercedes ran a tyre test on their current car. I'm pretty sure this is 100% illegal.

Now it also comes out that Ferrari ran tests as well, with Corse Clienti supplying a 2011 car. The rules state that for such testing to be legal that the car they are testing on must be "substantially different" from the current car, but it's really unclear just what that means. So depending on what the FIA decides, Ferrari might be deemed to have broken the sporting regulations as well.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'm a Ferrari fan, anyone else?

Do you think it's a Championship car and massa isn't driving it properly? Or a mediocre car that alonso is pushing beyond its limits?

XaviMessiGirl

I'm a Ferrari fan, anyone else?

Do you think it's a Championship car and massa isn't driving it properly? Or a mediocre car that alonso is pushing beyond its limits?

I think we have a good car this year - better than past 4 years at least. Last year was definitely a case of Alonso pushing a shit car though.

Re: Massa, I don't think that he is the same driver anymore as before his accident. That being said I think he is having his best season since. It's too early to say he's going to have another crap year, I'll judge closer to the end of the season whether I think he should stay or not. Probably still best to replace him but it would have to be someone who is ok with Alonso having all the spotlight.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was pissed off at Ferrari last year... Made it very difficult for Alonso to win, but he being the champion he is, managed to do very well.

Like XMG above said, the car this year is much better. Luck have not favoured us yet...

ccesc

I love Ferrari and hate RedBull. espacially Vettel
As you said, our car seems to be better this year. I hope we can see it in the next races

XaviMessiGirl

Don't know where else to put this, because there's no general motorsport thread. But the 24 Hours of Le Mans has been going on today & driver Allan Simonsen was killed in a crash on the third lap. First fatality during the race since 1986. So sad, RIP :(

Home of Barca Fans