Tennis

JerseyAddict

Croatia leads 1:0 vs Argentina in DAvis Cup Finals.

Maradona is a little bit overreacting

Btw Argentina fans are great. I was there (not at match in the Arena) outside and they are ace. Chearing singing photographing. Great atmosphere.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Now with Murray and Djokovic knocked out of the Australian Open - I hope Federer wins his 18th slam. There is always Nadal though.

Richard.H

Almost every grand slam in the past 4 years is the same story with Roger: Looks great in the early rounds but chokes in the QF or SF, regardless of who the opponent is.

snowy

Guys! check out FlickTennisOnline game app (IOS, Android ...)
See you guys courtside :)
monicker: Elgven Thorsten :cool:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Almost every grand slam in the past 4 years is the same story with Roger: Looks great in the early rounds but chokes in the QF or SF, regardless of who the opponent is.
Not this year. He is refreshed after a six month lay off and is in the final of the Australian Open.

Cule Finn

Come on Roger! This time WE will go all the way!

Hopefully we'll see baby-Federer vs real Federer in the final. Would be heartbreaking to see Rafa wear FedEx out on sunday.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Not this year. He is refreshed after a six month lay off and is in the final of the Australian Open.

Squinted my eyes when I checked the score. Couldn't believe it!!

Will wake up at whatever time necessary to watch the final. Please Roger! The whole world is rooting for you!

Also, An all Williams final on the women's end. Kinda hoping Venus wins it. It's been a long time since she's won a grand slam.

Home of Barca Fans