Tennis

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barcelona congratulated Scottish tennis player Andy Murray, a Barcelona fan, with US Open win and invite him to attend game at Camp Nou

.. maybe the celtic game.. :wub: :lol:

i doubt its true

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
Didnt watch the final but knew he would win it after his game with raonic,he is turning into a nadal and if he keeps his work,a game between him and nadal(even if it will be probably a bit boring) could be interesting

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Didnt watch the final but knew he would win it after his game with raonic,he is turning into a nadal and if he keeps his work,a game between him and nadal(even if it will be probably a bit boring) could be interesting

Nothing at all would be interesting about Pusher vs. Moonballer.

I also don't see those two having a direct rivalry, since Murray sucks on clay and at this point Nadal is only going to be great on clay. I expect every hardcourt final to be between Djokovic and Murray for the next few years.

Richard.H

Hopefully Federer can win one more grandslam and then retire. I'd love to see him own Murray in 3 sets in Wimbledon or Australian Open.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
that's what i like about him. he can be offensive unlike some of the players who just hit the ball back with spin.

i also love the way hes such a pain in the ass for nadal, my least favourite player.

El Gato

Villarato!
418496_10151146235569178_583414887_n.jpg

Banana-Rama

Personally I'd like to see Tsonga make a few waves in 2013...He's just too good not to win atleast one major.

tsonga won't win a major, he is too inconsistent, he has the talent but you don't really know what your gonna get from him, people complain about players being boring and just returning shots but maybe they don't realise how hard it is to hit a winner against someone like djokovic, nadal, murray, they are so fast and retrieve balls most other players wouldn't get to, you have to aim for the lines to hit winners against them and then you risk alot of unforced errors, its inevitable that matches between those players result in long rallies as they are so fast and good at getting balls back in play, only really tsonga and del potro have the power and accuracy to overpower those guys with big shots, federer is the greatest ever because in his prime the accuracy and placement of his shots was unbelievable, he could put the ball wherever he wanted on the court and hit the lines...............

Home of Barca Fans